Custom Search

Friday, June 29, 2007

I'm Awake Now, Thank You For Hurting me for the second times.

Well, previous post I've blog about that I wants her back badly, but once she replied me that her hearts is dead, and she like the fella that already have a gf, it's like a sharp knife stabbed into my hearts once again for the second times, phew, it seriously hurt, damn hurt.

But after all of these shits, I finally awake from the emo side, Khinko is back, the evil side of Khinko so wish that she will get fooled by the fella that she mentioned/like, but she know that the fella is fooling her still want to let people fool, such a lamer, yeap, I'm evil, what to do, she forced me to do so.

She's right, I should hate her in the begining, so that I could felt better, now I'm hatting her, and yea, I'm feeling much more better now, the feeling that been betrayed is something new in my life, I've been betrayed by my friends, which is my workers in Titanz Organz, event management business, built fire between my brothers, and now, my close 1 betrayed me, but I believed in karma, what goes around comes around, you betrayed me, some one will betrayed you in the future.

Dennis kept on blaming me, it should be both got problems then only will become like this, but I still don't know, where, what and how I do something that makes her betrayed me?I don't love her?Bull Shits, if I don't love her, why I wants to fork out all my times on her, booked her Redang trip and so on, ahaha, doesn't matter, It's already a past, no point still stuck in the emo situation, as what my dad told me previously, outside still got alot of trees available, this I agreed.

Well, actually I wanted to burst out something here, but my sis Jeannette stoped me to do so, because it is really the unsuitable to burst it out here, ok lor, since jie jie said so, so I just listen to jie jie lor, hor??And yea, she said she really wants to Kai me as her bro, mean certified true pet bro, gota go through those ceremony this and that, Lolz, I was hopping to get a elder sis darn long ago, infact, I got alot alot of pet sis out there, but she's the only one who said that she seriously wanted to Kai me as her real pet bro, happy lar ofcuz.

She said that we should set 1 day, both of us exchange pressie, then out for a meal, then continue every year the same date doing the same things, hehehe, I suggested on my birthday itself, she disagree, guess why?Because she kiam siap, buahahaha, she said that if doing on the same day, she need to present me 2 gift, so she said pick another day, yERrRr, Stingy jie, but doesn't matter, present for me is not important, the most important is she's my jie...aahahahhaa

Yesterday went to PWTC bus station with Jie and Bernard to purchase bus tix, but unfortunately, habis jual, some bus tix counter closed, darn, wasted my petrol man, haihz, Bernard said this morning he got meeting at the Mall, so can walk to PWTC bus station to check out, in the end, Bernard said he drive us there, sigh, tiring ler, 6-8hours u know, nvm lar, since he already made up his mind, take turns drive lor, hehehe, can't wait to hunt at Bubu Long Beach...Wee....

Darn, I slept for 3hours last night, guess what?Wei Jun car broke down in the 1U new wing car park bay around 3am, then Leso called me asked me whether got jump start kit or not, I answer got, then forced to go there to help them up, but things doesn't let us to finised it fast, the car alarms system restrict us to start the engine, we all out of idea, don't know what to do, so around 5am, I fetch Leso home, then my turn to sleep, because the next day need to work mer, but then, once reach home around 5sumting, my aunt woke up and do her praying stuff, bing bing bang bang, damn, then 6am, mom woke up, another bing bign bang bang fella, omg, 7am woke up and go to work, damn forking tired now, T.T pity khin im, but just now have a chat with Wei Jun, he said that after we left, his friend came over to help, and they managed to start the car hehehe, lucky him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home