Custom Search

Monday, June 25, 2007

What Do You Want?

She sms me last night, saying that she read my blog since her house can on9, and she also mentioned that she cried for every post that in my blog about her, she said that she don't wants to breakup in the begining, she said she told me that she like other guys because she wants to hints me to care her more, show her my love, but I don't give her a chance, I said break.

She also added that it's not only I suffer in this case, she also very suffer, but she added that I leaved no way for her to return, means I don't let her come back?Did I?

She claims that I damn long never make her heartshake already, but have you ever think before?We have been together for 2 years ++, and you still wants me to tell you "I LOVE U" every day?It's already all in my hearts.

I asked her whether we still have chances to get back or not, she said she will together back with me if I can make her fall in luv with me again, but not for the moment, means what?Now she don't love me anymore?I asked her, she said that she have no more feeling towards every one, she said she gave up the guy that she like at her college. She claims that she wants a peacefull college life, means I can only find you after you graduate?

It's all bullshit, if she don't have any feeling towards me, she won't cried when she view my blog, I really wish you to go Bubu long beach with me, if you're reading this, I seriously wish you can go with me.....

She told me that the reason she sms me is because to ask me not to sad about her, what the fark, if you don't want me to think more, I'd rather you didn't sms me, do you know that I was hopping to received your message everyday?

I wonder you still remember this present that you gave me for our very 1st Valentine
and the piggy, I don't know why you will think that you were my sexpartner more than my loved one, I do so much things just to make you happy, but you can't feel it, and said can't feel the love from me, I wonder why.....tell me why....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm. take care! i'm sure you'll be able to get another gf soon........

7:26 PM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

I don't think so...

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home