Custom Search

Sunday, June 24, 2007

An Emo Sunday again...

Woke up kinda early this morning, around 1030am, woke up by a phone call from my lawyer, asking me that how to turn off the security system for our office, because no electric supply today, the auto door couldn't open, so need to turn off the security system only can open the door.

After woke up by my lawyer calls, I couldn't fall asleep anymore, and my mind flash back those memories again, I hate that feelings, why I so Emotional one?

It reminds me that how we get along together, it was starting from a jokes, 2years ++ ago, she was asking me for her birthday present, I out of no way, told her that I'm her birthday present, and she accepted, but that time we didn't really couple yet, until October, before her PMR exam, she asked me out for a walk @ Sunway Pyramid, that day started, I hold her hand, and she was trying to run away to play with me, and I hold her hand tightly, don't let her run away from me, from that day starts, we've walked a long journey until to date.

It also remind me that those words she told me, once she asked me how long is my longest couple periods and with which xgf, I answered her 8 months ++ with Jen, she then asked me again, how long would I think that I'll be together with her, I told her that we can't predict future, but if possible, forever and ever, she touches by my words, and at 1st when we get together, she's not 100% loves me, because she still couldn't forget her Xbf, she said it's kinda unfair for me, but I don't mind, I'll wait, after half a year, finally, she told me she couldn't live without me, she said I'm important for her, she said already reach the top 100%, right after she finished her speech, I hug her tightly, whisper in her ear, I love you too.

Few months back, she mentioned to me that I'm already part of her life, it's like part of her family, she said she don't wants to leave me, she wants to be with me every single minutes, she said she wants to bath with me, sleep with me, do everything with me, I then told her that no worries, the day will be the Bubu Long Beach trip, but now, not anymore, she changed, changed to another girl that I don't know who is she anymore, those words that she told me before, it's not anymore true, I don't wish to be so emotional, but I just can't help it, when I saw those romantic film, I will flash back the days that I be with her, when I saw someone holding hand and walk together, I think of her, her shadow is always within my position, every where, 1U, Sunway Pyramid, my house, my car, around Sunway area, Subang, every where.....

2 more days is her birthday, hope she enjoy her celebration with her college mates, I really wish that she never told me that she likes other guy in her college, I really wish to go Bubu Long Beach with her, going there without the one you loves, the pretty scene will become dull, yeap, if you guys ask me whether I still love her or not, I'll answer yes, but I just couldn't forgive her that she likes other guy in her college in just 2 weeks in her college life, 2 guys 2 weeks, why she do this to me, did I do anythings wrong?My 2years++ love is not even worth for the 2guys to you?I should hate you, but I don't know why, I can't....I don't know when I will stop emo like now, I hope it will end asap, I'm suffering....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home