Custom Search

Saturday, June 23, 2007

An Emo Weekend..

Well, normally Friday is my most excited day in the week, because the next day morning, which is Saturday, she will be coming over to my house to company me, but now, things will never be the same again, it's time to make a changes, yesterday, it's Friday, suddenly it reminds me a lots of memory when I spend my time with her, I seriously started to regret bout it, but I can't forced myself to forget what she said to me "I LIKE HIM" this really made my hearts broken into pieces, now my hearts is like empty case, filling up my bloods and thats it.

3 more days will be her birthday, if we were still together, I planning to bring her to Genting for a day trip, since we couple so long, I kinda guilty because never had a chance to bring her away from KL, last year thought of bringing her to Malacca, but she said her parents don't let, so just forget bout it, and the Small Island trip, I fork out a lots of time, money and suffer for a months with rm400 to survived because of wants to make her happy, but now, not anymore, the one who going with me is not the same anymore, it's a guy going with me, sleep on the same bed with me, mahai, damn ghey...wondering next Tuesday how is she going to celebrate her birthday, heard from her before we broke up that Reeve going to spend her Shoubu sushi at 1Utama, she said Reeve so good, but did she ever think b4 that, how much I've dumped in her when I together with her?Seriously, UNCOUNTABLE man, and the Small Island trip, I asked her not to burst it out before the trip, but she don't wants to listen, that's it, no more for her, and I will be sleeping with a guy instead of a girl, WTF...

Well, later will be going to Digital Mall with my sis Jeannette, she's coming over to fetch me, ahahahaha 1st time I sit her car, don't know how's her driving skill, girls driving skills are sux remember, lolz, if she read this, I guess I'm so gona die man...ahahaha...tatz it for the moment, it's time to ready up myself..ciaoz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home