Custom Search

Saturday, June 23, 2007

DAMN Emo...

I've no idea whether I purposely made myself emo or it was the original emo coming from my mind, and it's annoying, if I kept on emo like this, the more I regret for breaking this relationship, I'd better stop, but I can't control my mind when I'm alone, I need to get bothered every single minutes, so I won't think so much, why.....

I really don't know what I want, my heart told me that I wants to go Bubu Long Beach with her, but my mind reminds me that what she done to me, why why and why, life's getting sux, damn farking sux.

Finally, my mom know bout me and Siew Yan, how she knows?She was asking me bout the Bubu Long Beach, when is the actual date, so I informed her 7th of July, then suddenly, out of no way, I told her that I ain't going with Siew Yan, she asked me why, I replied, we broke up already, then she asked again, why? I then replied her that Siew Yan likes other guys in her college, then she asked who am I going with, I answer Jarryl, after that, she didn't question further more.

Well, today I bought a 1gb thumbdrive for only RM33 @ Digital Mall, yea it's kinda cheap, but the flyers said that PENDRIVE is selling rm15.50 for limited units only, but hell, couldn't find 1 also, liers...Feeling to get a Cooler for my laptop, but out of money, see my sis wants to fork out some money or not, if yes, going to get 1 tomorrow, ahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home