Custom Search

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Can we get back together?

I don't know what to tell her, but I remember I told her before, she's my light that helps me to walk my journey, without her, I can't walk well, sometimes might fall down instead, I can't live without her, I regret that I asked for a break, damn regret, I can't forget everythings that we did, why she don't wants to give both of us a chance to couple back?Why she treat me so cruel.

She said she can't go with me for the Bubu Long Beach, because she said that she don't want to give me hope, and she's having her exam during that period. That's doesn't matter, there's another MATTA FAIR during the October, we can arrange and go again, can we?

I really need you to come back to me, I really need you to cheer me up, I don't know what I wants to say, I can forget what you told me last Sunday, thought it never happen before, can we get back together??

I don't know whether she will read this blog anymore or not, but I hope she will, or else, I'm going to find her 1 day, to tell her how I feel, because I really need her to be with me, I don't care whether she's trying to run away from me or not, I just want her to know how I feel now, I almost faint everyday, maybe not enough of sleep or what, even now typing this also feel like fainting, I might got some sickness in my brain, I don't know, what I know now is, I can't feel anythings without her, everything....She should know that she's the one I love the most, I really need her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home