Custom Search

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Birthday, you'll always on my mind..

Well, today is her birthday, I wishes her twice, one through sms, 2nd is at her friendster, she didn't invite me to her celebration, or maybe she don't want to see my face at all, I've no idea.

I'm sick today, morning went to college, all in a sudden attacked by flu, and affected my brain thinking and apetide, didn't eat anything today except for dinner, don't know why, maybe too sad gua, lolz, I really can't stop thinking of her, I really miss her.

Infact, I'd sms her today, asked her whether tonight got times to meet or not, waited her sms from morning, and only received her replied after 530pm, I thought she's ignoring my message, but luckily she replied me that she's going to meet her school mates later, asked me why wants to meet.

I actually wants to burst out that I wants to take back my words that I told her last Sunday, and wants her back, wants to hug her and so on, but I didn't, because what had been told already a past, I know she won't give me a chance to get back for the moment, so I said nvm, I'm kinda sick today, infact, I really sick, and backrupt already, left rm2 to survived, bank left rm53 but couldn't withdraw out, what the hell....

I don't know whats on her mind right now, I asked her whether she still got feeling on me or not, she don't want to reply, haih, since last monday untill now, my mood was damn moody, no mood for everythings I do, in class, work, and others stuff, seriously no life like that, I sms her told her that I can't live without her, she just don't give a damn, kept on asked me to get another gf, why she wants to be so cruel to me, why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home