Custom Search

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

A Memorable Surprised Visit 1/3/08 - SG Trip part 1

On Tuesday, Yima aka Karrot aka HarMee aka HuiMin aka WaiMa asked me whether wanna go SG this Saturday or not, since I've already make my passport, so she suggested me to give a surprise visit to my lovely Sayang, at 1st, only me, Yima and Darren were going to SG, but when I inform my Sis Jean that time, she also gian wanna go SG for shopping, so ended up 5 ppl going down. We laughed all the way to SG, or should say the whole trip? Oh yea, I'm the Joker of the trip lar, thanks to my Hokkien speech. Lolx.

How we plan for my surprise visit? Ahaha, we actually planned a lot of times, and end up, we mess up the plan and take it as it is, well, I've actually predicted our plan won't work out, but any how, thousand thanks to Yima, Darren, Sis Jean and Bernard for the corporation. Anyway, our messed up plan still managed to gave my sayang a surprised and shocked. At first, we thought of booking a hotel, then asked my sayang to come over, when she reached and press door bell that time, I open the door and present her a dozen of flowers, but then, Hotel rate damn expensive, Yima then suggested to over night @ her god brother's house, then our 1st plan kaputed. 2nd plan is to go over her condo, then stand in front of her condo to wait her come out, but also, kaputed. End up, Yima called her to wait us at Mc Donald's that located at Bugis streets, Yima's god brother Shen Shen drop us @ the carpark opposite Bugis streets, then Yima started to asked me to hide aside, but hiding in the car park is a bad idea, then Darren decided to bring me over to Bugis streets and asked Yima to sms either one of us once she meet up with my sayang, because Darren wanna "Ki Pang Gio", we walked around, guess what, we saw another Mc Donalds in front of us, I then quickly ask Darren that which Mc Donald's is they asking my sayang to meet up, then Darren said, should be that one that we stopped earlier, I then "lega" and walk around, 10 minutes later, Darren sms Yima and asked her how is it going on, Yima replied back "We were in the wrong MCDONALD'S" I was like "WTF, we just passed by the Mc Donald's, then me and Darren decided quickly run out to the main street to meet Yima they all up, alright, here's the funny part, me and Darren were standing in the middle of the Pedestrian cross over, and saw Yima they all walking over, once the pedestrian light goes green, we walked to Yima side, Yima and Sis Jean acting strange, Yima asked me "Come come faster", but Jean asked me "Hide Hide faster", I then confused and don't know what to do, asked them what happened, they replied me that my sayang is behind of me, I looked at Darren, Darren then drag me to 7-11 to hide, then we peek through the 7-11 glass door to the street, trying to locate my Sayang, Darren asked me how to find as so many people were crossing the streets, I then asked him try to locate the red hand bag, Darren said none of them on the street holding a red hand bag, after that I saw a chicks with a pink cap, looks alike my sayang, after that, saw her hugged Yima, target located, sms yima to bring her pass by 7-11, then I'll come out from behind the give my sayang surprised, saw Yima and my sayang passed by 7-11, but couldn't saw my sis jean and Bernard walk pass, I then peek again at the 7-11 glass door, looked at my sis jean, then she showed me that both of them (Yima and Sayang) is walking towards the end, asked me to quickly come out, I then ran out and surprised my Sayang, guess what, I kuci her waist, she scream, then looked at me and stoned for about 10seconds, after stoning, come towards me and give me a big hug. Ahaha, my surprised plan mission accomplished.

After the surprised, we then walked around at Bugis Street, Sayang treat us lunch there, then take mrt to Orchard Road, shop around @ Tangs and Takashimaya, around 630pm, Yima's uncle called up and asked where are we, it's time to go dinner already, then came over to fetch us to Orchid Farm for dinner, the atmosphere there is so damn nice, comfortable and the food there is superb. Alright that's it for the moment, will update the video and picture once I finished compile it. PLEASE BE PATIENT!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home