Custom Search

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Status Changed

After being Single for 6months, finally the status of me has made some changes, but I actually kinda enjoy being single for the past 6months, free from relationship problems, no arguement with the love one and so on, and now, status changed, gotta be good boy again, cannot buaya anymore, and I promised to myself that I must become a better BF than last time, as for last time, I ain't treating my xgf good, so from now on, I will try my best to treat her good, but not sure whether can sucessfully be the better or not, but I will try.

Well, She asked me a lot of times, why I will fall into her traps? I don't know how to replied, but it did probably her attitude and the maturity level of thinking? Not sure yet, or maybe her massage skills?I really no idea, I just know that she's the one that I wanna be with for the moment.

She's currently working at SG, not sure when she's coming back to KL "PERMENANTLY", and this is my 1st long distance relationship, at 1st, she told me that it just can't work out, but in the end, she still give it a try, and come back to KL once a while, Long distance relationship is kinda costy, yeap, it is, especially phone bills, per month cost me a bomb, more than hundreds, uh, pain 1, but its kind worth lar, who asked me so the mis her, but most of the time, she's the one who call more often, ahhahaha, she more pain I believed. :P

Yea, she's coming back next sunday, can't wait to see her again, and I will treasure every second that I spend with her, I'm all about her,miss you loads...:S emoing again....lolx....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home