Custom Search

Friday, December 21, 2007

My Laptop LAN Network KAPUTED!!

Please to be informed that 2 weeks ago, lightning strike my laptop's LAN Network, therefore, I'm not available to online blogging for the moment, will keep you guys update as soon as I get my external LAN Network drive, kinda broke for the moment, sigh, if I send my laptop back to HP services centre, it will definitely cost me a Bomb, heard from those IT Technician, they said that if send back to HP Centre, they probably change the whole Motherboard which it might cost me more than a thousand :(.


p/s: I've won 2 free tix from http://www.xes.cx/ to Zouk for Speed zone tour on 29th December 2007, thought of bringing someone go, but she hasn't reach 21st yet, so dated my sis Jean to go with me, and there's another contest by http://www.xes.cx/ for NYE Countdown party @ Midvalley "Mid zone Party" 2more tix to be grab by me, quite easy, just put up the banner of the event at my site until 31st December 2007, then I'll be eligible to get the 2 free tix. Wish me luck as only got 10 tix up for grabs. Yeeehaaa, free tix to PARTY I liked!!:P


By the way, I would like to wish all of you a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. I WANT MY XMAS PRESSIE...:P

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my xmas presie?

12:25 AM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

Thought U said don't want?:P

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home