Custom Search

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Updates* Pix For My 21st Bday Celebration

Well, many thanks to Ms Karen aka Yima for sending me those pix that she took on my 21st Celebration @ Laundry, The Curve, aite, as I just woke up, so let's the pix do the talking yea, enjoy:-

1st drink by David aka Neh
Sucking it Hard!!
Arghhh, the straw's hole is damn freaking small...
Uh~Finally left a bit, give me a break...
Ahaha, ur turn basket, ur turn....
Wee Wang Wang, Wee Wang Wang~
Taste of the drink sucks rite?
Oh fark, The Horny Drinks~
Cheers for Jarryl 1st Boost...(U better Becarefull on ur Big day bro!!)
Wtf, Damn Uh~
Omg, Dowan to drink this Horny drink can?
Uh~Grosss...
Neh: Ur Place to puke is ready, you may puke in it anytime..
Me: Peace!!
Oh Man, this drinks sucks lar....
2nd boost by Jarryl, aite, Tau fu fah is out....
Me: Surrender lar motherfucker!!!
euk.......
My Tau Fu Fah with mixed Liquor...
Arghhh....taste like shit drinks weiii....
Still Alive!!!Peace!!Yay!!
L-3-Gu, Me & Yima
Uh~Another Flaming Lambo??
It's Kayling(killing) Me...
Aleluyah!!!
David: Suck suck suck the tower...
Flaming that Burn my finger hair and my hair....
Last Drinks finally end, and here goes the wasted khinko....
Thank you for reading...:P




Btw, today is my Chinese Lunar Birthday, waahahahahaa....I get more ang pow 2night, ahahaha...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home