Custom Search

Thursday, September 13, 2007

2/9/2007 - Dinner @ BBQ Plaza, Sunway Pyramid

Well, all of us woke up kinda late that day, except Jie, she said she woke up around 11am, don't know it's true or not, but I woke up around 1pm, Bernard, the most late person who woke up, 4pm, terraaa nyerr....well around 530pm, Bernard called me up, asked me whether wanna makan BBQ Pork or not? ngek ngek, guess what I asked next? I asked "Jie treat us kar?", Bernard replied me "YES!" woah, confirm going lar, Free Meal again worr...ahahahahhaa, quickly go and changed my cloths and drove to Jie's house to pick them up.

We reach pyramid around 630pm, since jie know the boss of the BBQ Plaza, her company client lar, don't need to wait long, 10minutes can get places adi, while waiting, we head to those earing stores to look for the SPERM earing, Bernard said if he managed to find the earing, he will pierces again, ahahahhaa, we even head to I Need House to look for the so called Sperm shape earing, couldn't managed to find anyway, I also planning to get 1 smaller earing, because working time I need to attend loads of rich clients, scared they don't like, still looking anyway, because none of it is nice and suit my style, approx. 10minutes later, Jie received a call from the BBQ Plaza Manager, said that already got place for us, woah, efficient sial...alright, below is some pix we took during that BBQ session:


the so called thai style bbq stoves


BBQ, yum yum, look at my jie mouth, lolz....


Slurps*


Yerr, Jie, disgusting....:P


I thought I'm the camera man jer, ada pix sayer niee...
Mango Freeze....sedap sial....

The Funniest movie you can see, the most funniest part of the day...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home