Custom Search

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Sunday - 19/8/2007

Woke up around 12pm, Sis Jeannette called me up and inform that she will be coming over to pick me for swimming session around 230pm-3pm, lolz guess what? We went 3places in PJ area, also couldn't get to swim, what a bad day for us, 1st place we went - 3K USJ, swimming pool out of services, can swim but no water to bath after swim, no point still swim there rights?Then head to Kelana Jaya pools, guess what? They were having under 18 swimming competition, both pool were occupied for competition, darn, at last, head to Syabas PJ State, niamakahai...the pool cleaning in progress, what the fark, ended up went to PAN cafe for drinking session.

After drinking session, Jeannette decided to celebrate Sausage aka Bernard's birthday at Yuen Steamboat, Sunway, asked me and Jarryl to join as well, takan we push this free meals rite, went home to change and bath, after that went to pick Jarryl up and head to Yuen Steamboat around 630pm, reach there around 7pm, packed like hell, but then, early on, Jie already made reservation, and guess what, Jie's brother is actually Yuen Steamboat mia boss mia God Son, got discount cum nice table.
Alright here's some pix during that Steaming session:-

They seems to be damn Sayang me, while I went out to grab some BBQ Chix, four of them kept on put those steamed sea food on my plate, uh

The BBQ cum juicy chicken that took me approx. 10minutes standing beside the stoves there and wait for it, guess what, Aunty harass me and push me aside and grab all the chicken, luckily I ain't that parlia, grab back 4 juicy chicken back.
no idea why I snap this pix for...full left over sea food cover/skin...
Jie was busy eating her juicy chicken while Bernard licking his juicy finger..lolz..
Fei Chai aka Jarryl enjoying the BBQ Chix...
Bernard, what are you imagining while licking the prawn??ahem* look at my Jie, sibeh happy, must be....ahem* Lmfao..(U know I know lar...:S I'm so gonna get kill by jie once she read this)
Alright, this is Kelvin, Bernard's brother, purposely came down from Nilai just to celebrate birthday with Bernard...
The Private of The Khinkobean - the return of the octopus khin...lmfao..

After the Steaming session, Jarryl asked me whether wanna go to Putra Jaya for the Fun Fair or not, I said don't want, because he's going with his friends, tarak kenal also, then after I said so, he told me my sis and sausage also going as well, errr, ok lor, since got people company, after that, went to Jeannette house to park my car there, and follow Bernard's car to Putra Jaya, he said he's on his way to fecth Kelvin back to Nilai college also, b4 Nilai, went to Putra Jaya to see fire works 1st, alright, here's some pix to share :-
Putra Jaya bridge, nice is nice, but wasting electric city, global warming tao??
macam cpu punya cable, lolz...

Ok this is the Putra Convension Center..but it looks like an stadium more than a convension center...
Another view of the Convension center...

EURO FUN FAIR @ PUTRA JAYA....sibeh lotza peepz...people mountain, people sea...lolz...
EURO WHEEL....RM6 per ride, 2coupon per ride, per coupon rm3 -.-'', Entrance fee already paid rm5, masuk adi still gotta pay...
Voltex arghhh.....but no people wanna company me play...T.T can see cannot play..sad...

Me and Parlia Jie...
360 degree, wah lan yeh...again, no people wanna company me to play...sad sad...
BUMPER CAR, do you think that I'll play this game?Maybe, if I very the si-ti-ress(Stress), maybe will play this game to bang some1...

Flying coaster?or should I named it as air cooler?lolz...

Voltex in action....wasted.....
Sweet couple that always made me feels so lonely....
Another pix that makes me feel like give both of them 20cents and play far far away from me, but I can't, I still need them to fetch me home..poor me...
My so called priceless gift/souvenior, cost me rm10 for this shitz...anyway, dunno where is it now, I guess i left it inside my car...
Leaving with disappointment + sadness...lmfao...(imagine violin playing the sad sad songs)
This is how my working booth looks like...omg....having war sial....

here's the video taken by me while leaving the fun fair...

I had a seriously full with laughter weekend man, thanks to those who made my weekends...lolz love you guys alots..

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

need to clarify something on top of this blog w/ my khindee:
the pics that bernard licking his finger its becos he is imagining ur sausage how juicy it is..then about Kelvin Mak, he actually came from Nilai not Ipoh on that nite, apala parlia u..hahaha...then the bumble car photo u mean its actually BUMPER car la, jorrr..wakakaka...

6:52 PM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

edited* bluek :p

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home