Custom Search

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thousand Aplogize To The Guy That I've Blogged.

I hereby would like to apologize to the guy that my xgf fall into as I posted his pix on my previous post. Due to some insultiing/offensive words in the post bout the out looks, while posting that, I seriously didn't have any intention to insult or amuse, the purposes to blog about it, is because my fellow friends would like to know who's that attractive guy, so just grabbed the fella picture from my xgf friendster picture album.

And bout my younger sis giving her opinion on the outlooks, is actually my sis personally viewed my xgf friendster profile and found the two picture that I posted previously, the outlooks if compare with mine, mine is better, she didn't have any intention to insult or what eva, I couldn't found any picture of him that without monkey face or better one to post it here, if it's on my xgf friendster album, I will confirm post it here as I don't want some misunderstanding going on, I would still like to keep in touch with my every xgf, not only this current 1, infact, I'd still keep in touch with my previous xgf, because I appreciate the friendship.

The purpose that I posting this apologize post is because that the feed back is kinda insulting, no harms and I get screwed by my xgf because of that post, hopefully she and her friend would accept my apologize, fully deeply from my hearts and I don't want to be hated because of a post on my blog, if you guys found out that the post shows that I'm immature, just go ahead, everyone has their immature side if I'm not mistaken, anyhow, good day peeps.

Will keep you guys posted pretty soon, as kinda tight with my workloads for the moment, sorry for the insulting post.

p/s: previous post deleted, thanks to kenneth advised.

Thanks and Regards.

2 Comments:

Blogger aka NeH aka Hippopotemus said...

Dam! you really post this up huh?
PEEPS! this is what i mean in my blog, Davidchlee.blogspot.com (Advertising) .... about khinko.

Nah, for me... apologize like this doesn't mean anything to me but yet... you know what you been through and for the god sake, i think you are cool about it.

But me, apologize to them seems to be a non-of-farking-reason to do but hell yeah, u rox!

Maybe my thinking is different than yours, without offend you, i will still call them b*tch & farkface...

P/s: Hei, you dun like me? call me up boi! make it real... face me...
or else, get your farking attitude out of my bro.

Cheers!
NeH

11:34 AM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

bro, posting this is just to make myself feel better, as I don't really want some misunderstanding around me, wanna kept my reputation clean...

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home