Custom Search

Sunday, August 19, 2007

17/8/2007 ~ Busy cum My lovely sis Sook Han bday...

Well, 2day, really a hectic day for me, 845am, walked to my working booth, switch on my laptop, start work, the most busiest day I had in the month of August, and guess what, I almost screw a lawyer from others firm, alright maybe the pix help u understand more:-

Menara Choy Fock On I saw on the letter, but it's actually FOOK instead of FOCK, so

I replied their letter as Fock On, the lawyer firms staff called me up, informed me that the letter got some typo, asked me to amend it, asked her which to amend, she told me the Financier address supposed to be Menara Choy "FOOK" On, but I typed "FOCK", so I told her that yeap, because the fax copies is not clear, and what I saw was a "C" instead of "O", so I asked her to do me a favour, to amend it using a black ink pen, just to correct the "C" become "O", you guys guess what the fark she told me?she said "Sorry, we can't help you to do the amendment, could you please amend it yourself and send us the fresh copies of the letter undertaking, my lawyer asked you to amend it." I then frustrated and reply her "means, that your boss said that you guys couldn't amend just a single little words for the sake of convenient?" she then replied "No, we can't, my boss said she scared the Financier will reject the letter." I then replied "alright, you can just destroyed the letter, I'll issued a fresh undertaking to you." then I hung up the farking call and guess what did I do, I shouted in the office "What kinda of stupid lawyer firm staff that I speak to, stupid cowed that scared this and that" then my colleague asked me what happened, I showed her the faxed copies of letter and mine, she said "yea lar, the faxed copies not clear oso, 1 words also dowan to help you amend ar?" I then replied "she told me NO WE CAN'T HELP YOU TO AMEND, MY BOSS ASKED YOU TO AMEND THE LETTER." my colleagues asked me to calm down and chill, but think back, I should responsible on it also as the faxed copies not clear, I should called up to the firm and check with them before I issued the letter, but hell, I'm having plenty of files on my table, everyday attend more than 50 calls from my client, where got time to read carefully man, after I amended the fresh copies of the letter, walked in to my lawyer room to let him sign on the letter as I have no authorities to sign on the Undertaking letter, but others letter I can sign myself, so he asked while he signing "why just now you so frustrated?what happen?" I then replied "because of the letter that you're signing now" he then asked "what happen to this letter?" I then showed him the faxed copies "you see the address, and it just a minor typo, and she need us to send them the fresh copies, wasting our travelling and paper and my farking times man" he then replied "aiya, sometimes they also scared the bank/financier don't accept the letter mer, but then, we also have to responsible on it as the letter was issued by our firms ma, chill lar dude" I then silently walked out from his room and continue with my works, no hearts feelings as what he said is true and I admit it was my mistake thou..

Alright after work, when to bakery shop to buy my sis her 16years old birthday cakes, yup, it's her birthday today, planning to give her a suprise as already 2years never celebrate for her, why? I was tight with my workloads every years since I started to work at this firm, people said I looks old/mature after I commence my works there, yeap, why?PRESSURE + TENSION lar my friends, you think working in office is a enjoy works ar?In your dream man, the more you learned, the more works you will get, and now, khinko is the 1 of the senior in the firms, but my job scope is more than my own portion man, I have to help loan department to rush their document as well, and who gonna rush mine?Assistant no more, all I have to 1 leg kick man, sometimes I felt like cry loud with my workloads man, hardly you can see I will said nothing to do and this and that, seriously, HARDLY...well stop this before I drag till too far, here's my sis birthday celebration pix:

Woah, Blue Berries Cheese Cake with Choc bottom

Clearer pix of the cakes..

Cakes with the Candle, woah, nice sial...

Tadaa...Bro and sis pix...

Invited my god sis Jeannette to company my sis blow cakes as well...wee..the brother and SISTER"S" pix..

Invited Jarryl as well to the cut cake ceremony..lmfao...all of them act cute sial -.-''

the family pix...

ahaha, Jeannette said that my mom looks cute, and guess what when I forward the msg to my mum? she replied me "Ofcuz, I'm Cute!!" I then ahem* -.-'' my mom influences me in self praising man, not my own prob lar my frenz, that's the gen given by my mom...lolz...

After the cut cake session, me, sis Jeannette and Mr Jarryl ee when for drinking session @ SS2 Wong Kok, my sis Sook Han said that she damn tired, don't want to follow, and in the middle of the drinking session, Sausage called up to Jeannette and told her that he's on his way coming over to join us from Uptown Neili's place, ohya, got some lame + unlogical IQ question from both the couples, will post up the stupid IQ's soon, here's the yc session pix

Tada....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home