Custom Search

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

What's On My Mind??

Well, on Sunday night, all in a sudden, my aunt and my mum discussed about those rapist case happened around Klang Valley, it's kinda dangerous to all the girls out there, especially those who doesn't know any martial arts or without defensive item with them and walking alone in the night, the 1st things came through my mind was that "Oh, She's working night shift @ Pyramid, should I sms her to inform her that to be aware bout this stuff or what?" this question was on my mind for the whole nights until I felt asleep, wanted to sms her, but have no idea what to tell her, maybe I still couldn't forget the feelings towards her, I guess I need to mix around more to get myself accompanied, I ended up message her on msn yesterday morning before she went for her college.

I remember that I've blogged about her at her apartment click here to view the post, there's a pervert Indian fella masturbate in front of her house while watching her, I get a shocked right after receiving her calls that time, it was around 1230am, and I was sleeping, the next day I went to Watson shop to buy her a pepper spray, although it's kinda expensive, cost around RM30++, but for the sake of my love one safety, I don't give a damn whether it's cheap or expensive, rm30 or rm300, I'll still buy for her.

Well, yesterday reminded her remember to bring the pepper spray with her and test it 1st, because last time when Jarryl played with Poh Yee's pepper spray, I guess it might expired or something else, it spray out some liquid which doesn't harm human, it's like water mix with some pepper smells on it, lolz, that why I asked her to test it 1st, but she replied that she already tested it last time, she said it came out some smell that made people cough and sneeze, thank god it still working, I also remember that I teaches her few self defence movement before our breakup, but have no idea whether she remember or not.

Guess it's time to forget the past and look for the future, just accept the fact lar KHINKO, she's no more belong to you man, wake up from your past, just stop emo-ing KHINKO.

Well, I'm getting busy now as my lawyer and his wife aka my senior aka cousin sister went to Hong Kong and passed all their files to me, so now everyday handling 3 peoples files, luckily they are coming back this weeked, phew, well college finally finished Exam and now having holiday after the hectic semester, kinda missed those class mate from the English 3 class, they all were great and friendly, make jokes with them almost every classes, and with our great lecturer Mr Norrirhan and my powerful group mates. Weee, going to clubbing this Saturday company by my beloved Sis (Jeannette), my brother Jarryl, Ah Looi (Poh Yee) and my College mates which is Makcik aka Mardhia, Grandma aka Joyce, but this 2 amoi not sure whether they are available on this Saturday or not.

Well, 1 more reason that I'm getting busy is because that my lovely assistant leaved me alone here to do my stuff, arghhh...damn, but what to do, people gotta further her studies @ Singapore mer, she's a smart girls or should said smart cousin sis?Haha, confusing? well she's my boss daughter aka my cousin sis aka my assistant, lol, well here's her photo after her farewell dinner held by my boss aka her father aka my uncle, lolz

Well, she has a great voices like her idol Celine Dion, seriously, if you closed your eye and listen to her singing, you'd thought that you're attending the Celine Dion concert, we were accompanied by few waitresses who passed by and heard my cousin sis sang like Celine Dion and came in to enjoy the songs while we having our dinner, phew, she has the talent in singing though, her father aka my boss asked her to join singing competition, if she join, I confirm the 1st 1 who support her, she's the smartest cousin among my family and relatives, the straights A's student, I'd never ever dare to compare my result with her, because I know I will never ever can win her in educations line, but in real life, I'm much more better than her because I ain't that nerd, lolz. <--(trying to cover up my stupidnity =P)

Alright do you guys wanna know how's my work place looks like?Here you go :-

My desk...

My floor....

my left hand side...

Sooner or later, I'm so gona drown by all the files, help me!!!I need a assistant badly!!!

Few weeks back, my colleague gave me try out a fruits from Indonesia, they called it Buah Salak, the taste is kinda weird, sour,bitter,sweet ermm arghh...no idea, weird taste should say, well here's the pix I taken :-

The out looks of Buah Salak

The meat of Buah Salak, what's that? chocolate? No lar... it's the biji benih...

Well, a few weeks back, my youngest aunt bring me to Bandar Kinrara to met my 2nd aunts brother in law's wife, she woke me up from my dream by telling me how successful is my 2nd aunts in broter law's, a 33yrs old man own a Semi-Detached house, BMW 5 series car and his wife driving Honda City, well, I told myself that I can do better than him in the future, so I set my own goals on that day itself to be archives in 7years.

My goals:-
1) to come out my own personally cars within 2years time from the day I graduate my Bachelor of Business Admin;

2) to own a landed property in another 5years time from the day I graduate my Bachelor program;

3) make more money, to run my own business as I don't like to work for people, if possible, fork out some money to run an cafeteria and let my parents to run it;

4) set up a small family of two children. (my dad asked me to married earlier, 28yrs old is the most suitable time to set up a family, as your son come out to work that time you still hasn't reach 55years old) but dad, money come 1st ok?

That's what on my mind for the moment, well, everything also money come 1st, prefer to stay single until I graduate my Diploma and maybe will hunt at Segi College next year, wahahaha, because David told me that there's a lot hot Chics same class with Dennis Wong, Arghh, i want..lolz...

1st and 2nd goals to be archive in 7 years time, is a must, KhinKo, GANBATEH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home