Custom Search

Sunday, July 22, 2007

New Hairstyle and Color...

Last Sunday 16/7/2007, Bernard asked Jarryl to cut his hair @ my house around 4pm, while waiting Bernard's arrival, Khinko decided to have a hairdo by Jarryl first as my hair getting longer, Mr Jarryl changed my hairstyle buy skinning my side short, and my front hair from left he pinned to right side, looks cool for me, new hairstyle, below were some pix that we taken that day :-

Bernard having his hair cut...

Lolz, Looks sibeh cute...

lmfao, hong kong stlye, like those who used those small stools sit at the street side to have their hair cut...

haha, MO-HAWK...

After the cut hair session, Jeannette and Bernard went to Summit to buy computer games and hair color to dye their hair later, ended up @ Jarryl house to let Jarryl help them to dye, then Jeannette said still left a lot, asked me to dye as well, :S ok lor, since I have nothing to do and feeling to have a brand new look, went to Jarryl house around 10pm to take turn dye my hair, sibeh busy man this hairstylist...

After the dying hair session around 1230pm, here's the result of me and my sis Jeannette hairstyle and color, brand new and I pretty comfrot with this new hairstyle, it doesn't look like me in this pix anyway...ahahaha..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei, khindee...u want ur classic cutting hairstyle pics frm my handphone or not?i still got keep leh..upload inside here la in ur blog..

12:38 AM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

-.-'' up to you lor...swtness...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home