Custom Search

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Debate for Divorce @ Unitar 17th July 2007

17th July 2007, it's our section 3 for Business English 3 students big day, it's our DEBATE day, early in the morning, me and my group mates meet at college around 8am to prepare for our DEBATE on Divorce, let me introduce my group mate before showing you the pix.

My group members:
Me - Ng Wai Khin aka Counsellor as Offender;
Grandma - Joyce Yiu aka Divorcee Defender;
Makcik - Mardhia aka Host of the show as Neutral;
Serious Kakak - Norzie aka Lawyer Defender; and
Football madness - Hazreen aka Happy marriage man with 6 kids as Offender.

It's a 5 in a group presentation, 2 defender, 2 offender and 1 host, and we have to make it like a life show ect: Oprah Winfrey Show and so on, it's sounds interesting eh?If I got time, will let type out our debate progress, but don't think got that much of free times thou..

Well, b4 this shows/debate, we had done a lot of research about divorce and discuss about the presentation for about a month if I'm not mistaken, we even fork out our time for the weekend to come out and discuss for our shows, it's because we want our group to be the best group ever in our class for the debate, we want our show be the most nicer show for the section, below were the pix that we took on that day, enjoy :-

The 2nd group take the lead as the 1st group couldn't make it because 3 of the group mate didn't turn up their face for the debate, so we start for the 2nd group 1st, and we're the 3rd group, the 2nd group were presenting the same topic as us, but their show is kinda bored, less arguement, not like us, full with arguement, especially me, the shooter...ngek ngek...

My group, where am I?curious eh?I'm the last to call out as I planned to call 1 by 1 out, it looks more nice, and why must I be the last 1 who invited out?It's because, the pro always the last who appear, lmfao.... jk only lar...

Here I am, Kakaka..some 1 stalked my pix..ish....

3rd group were presenting about "Boys and Girls should have seperate school" but their shows it's kinda bored, no offence, their english is abit poor, kept on "Uh, ermm, Uh, ermm" and our lecturer told us that once he heard some "uh" or "emm", he will start to deduct marks, as it shown no respect to the audiences because they aren't prepared well for their debate, but kinda happy with the homorsexual stuff, darn funny, but still I raised my leg to agree with my lecturer statement, they aren't prepared for their presentation, KhinKo damn bad rite?Who cares?

The competitors from 2nd groups, middle girl kept on telling me that I looks handsome that day, kakaka, you made my day Tangecik...

Eh, who's birthday is that?

Mardhia aka Makcik and me, ermm, nope, not her birthday thou..keep guessing...

Ok ok, here's the birthday boy, our beloved lecturer, En. Norrihan, he only remember my name in the class, when he wants to ask question that time, sure "NG, what's your answer?", when ever I know he's going to ask question that time, I'll hide aside, but still "Ng, don't need to hide, I know where u'r, gime your answer, as I only remember your name well in this class" god damit, I asked him why he only can remember my name, he answer me that during the very 1st class, the intro class, every student have to go to the front and introduce themselve, and I'm the one who have the most self-confident and fluent english he said, but I don't really agree with it, yes I have self-confident, but not with the fluent english, by anyway, thank you sir, but my english still sux, there's a lot more for me to learn thou, my england sounds good it's because I'm working in a law firm and I have to train my self well to attend my client, or else, I might get fired any time eh, kekeke....

"Ng, which style u prefer to take it down?The naughty style or the normal style?" I then replied "as you wish sir, just do which you feel comfortable with."and here's the naughty side of our Beloved lecturer....kakaka...

Lick the cream sir, lick it like u're licking something else...lmfao

Last pieces of cake for you to naughty sir...enjoy while you can...

My powerfull group mate, from left: Mardhia, Norzie, Joyce, Me and behine that guy is Hazree, sweatness, what am I holding there??1 of my mate past me this, Dell cpu cover, no idea where to put or hold, finally decided to cover my bendera...lmfao...

Since you said that I looks so handsome that day, let's have a photo with you eh...ngek ngek, she total told me that I looks handsome 4times that day, 1st time is when I saw her at the groudfloor, 2nd when she wants to collect money to buy the birthday cakes, 3rd when we enter to the tutorial rooms and lastly when she sat behind me....Thank you bery muchie...

Tada, another pix with the ladies...ahahaha...


The posers...


1 big family...lolz...
hey, the post post.....
What the hell is the Makcik doing??
kekeke, damn bad, khinko damn damn bad...

My lecturer felt damn touched when he saw the cake that we bought for him, and he thanks all of us by calling our name out loud 1 by 1 by looking at the birthday wish card, and he apologize if he offended us on the previous class if any, for me, non at all, he treat me well, but one of the Malay girl offended him and ended up cried in the class, how it happened?Nah, don't think I wants to explain here, past is already past..
As updated on 25/7/2007...Received all the pix from Aida, thanks Aida....hehehe...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home