Custom Search

Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Perverted Guy Masturbate in front of my Gf house!!!

28th December 2006- 1200am

My Gf Smsed me that A Indian guy in front of her house gate,looking at her and do some action like masturbating, when my gf stand up and look at the perverted guys hands, it's really moving up and down, Omfg, in front of people house??Wat The Fark Man, this makes me feel that my gf's apartment is farking unsecured man.

During this case happened, my gf's mum was sleeping and her dad was cooking milk in the kitchen, while my gf was iroining cloths while watching tv, and saw a indian guy standing out side the house gate, she curious and stand up and see whats going on, and she get shocked when she saw the guy actually is looking at my gf and masturbating. She then quickly ran to her parents'r room and told her mum that a perverted guy standing out side masturbating, then she heard some running noise came from out side, his dad then come in to the room and asked what happened, then my gf explained the scence to her parents, after that smsed me and asked me that buy her pepper spray.

I guess i should teach her some self defense to protect herself when Im not with her, really unsecured man, and her apartment majority Indian 30%, Malay stand 50% and Chinese only got 20% man, uh~ next time I won't allowed my gf come out alone already. Farking dangerous, I scared 1 days my gf get raped by those pervert guys @ her apartment man!!!But ofcuz *Touch the Farking Wood* no matter what happen to my dear, I'll still love her!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home