Custom Search

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

24th December 2006 - Xmas Eve

Well, woke up around 12pm, my dear sms-ed me, and asked whether i'll be @ home around 2pm or not, because she's learning her car lesson until 2pm, I've asked her to go home take her bath 1st, then i'll go over to pick her up, but b4 i mentioned that, she already hung up my calls, Never mind lar, wait her come over lar, hehe, received a missed calls from her around 2pm, know that she already reached, went to front gate and open the gate to let her come in, hehehe, dam miss her man, she's getting prettier day by day man, i started to love her more day by day man, and guess what, she gave me a very precious & priceless xmas pressie, ngek ngek. Well, the things thats she gave really makes me fogging happy, thats all, don't wants to review too much, later get whack by her, wahahaha, sent her home around 7pm.

830pm went dinner @ Hup Soon Restaurant with my 2 of Mom's side Auntie, my Sis and my cousin bro that damn closed with me all the times, Western Food, yea, I've ordered Grill Chicken with onion sauces, my sis order the same, two of my Auntie ordered Grill Fish with white sauces, and my Cousin Bro ordered 2 dished, 1 is Black Pepper Lamb chop and another is Chicken Chop with brown sauces, terra lar him, guess why i didn't mention about my parents, because both of them busy painting my house, and me and my sis being lazy pig and let them do the paint, how bad I'm??Darn bad rite? After that, I went home sit for awhile, then went to 1U fetch Adrian back from work, sent him home, then went back to my house to fetch my sis to My gf's friend's house, Chia Li's house BBQ party, by the time i reached, they already clear the food, went in sit there and chit chat for about 15minutes, hp kept on rang non stop, this called me asked me where to go, that called me asked me where to go, phew, answered them that will be @ SS2 Yippie Cup cafe countdown, know why? because there got beer promotion ma, 1 bucket of carls = rm40 free 1 french fries leh, worth lar, hehe, around 1030pm reach Yippie Cup cafe, Adrian asked me to help him buy rm10 digi reload card, went to 7-11, Jarryl tumpang me help him buy ciggy, okiee lor, walked to 7-11, Digi rm10 sold out, @.@, just help Jarrly buy his ciggy lar, haih, after that, went back to Yippie Cup Cafe ordered 1 bucket, Ryan and Adrian already reached there and waiting 4 me, both of them each take 1 bottles of carls, ahaha, then me started to play "007" games with Chee Keong, Chia Li, Irene, My sis Sook Han, My gf Siew Yan, Me and Jarryl. Around 130am, 7 ppl finally finished 3 bottles of Carls, and the 1 who drank the most is, Chee Keong, My Gf and My Sis, lmfao..My dear was drunk, on the way fetch her home that time, she told me that she's fine, she's not drunk, but from her action and the way she speak, it's already proved that she's drunk, 1st time i saw my dear drunk man, 2yrs ++ together, 1st time saw she drunk, lolz!!! Happy, after sent her home, me, Chee Keong, Chia Li, Irene, Jarryl and my sis went to Yamchar nearby my house, so happen, saw Dennis, Gee Keong, Hooi Pang and Dennis gf (See Ming), joined table, sit together, chit chat abit, around 240pm go home and sleep....Btw, Merry Xmas to All My Frenz!!!

p/s :
007 games - minimum 2-3 maximum unlimited people required in this games, 1st player will point to another player and shout (0) Zero, the player that get pointed gota point to another player or the 1 who point him and shout (0) Zero, then the player that get pointed gota point to another player or the 1 who point him and shout (7) Seven, then the player that get pointed can either point back him/her selfs or point to the other players, and shout *Bang!*, then the person who get point can't do anythings, but the two ppl that sit beside (right/left) the person who get pointed have to raise their hand and shout uh~(means pretending get shoot) anyone that do mistake, gota face the punishment!! kinda fun game, do try it. hehe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home