Custom Search

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Alots of things happened in Dec 06

Phew,Dam long nvr post anything here since last week. Aite, a Short journal entry :-

4th December 2006 - went meeting with Neh, Zions and Hiro @ SS2 Yippie Cup, why @ there?cuz i wana drink Pearl Milk Tea lor...kekeke, well, around 830pm Neh come over to my house to meet me up,but ended up i gota goto SJMC there to pick him up,cuz his best frenz taxi driver duno how to come to ss3,noob rite?After fetching him,we went to ss2 Yippie cup,cuz he said he nid a quite and comfortable place to have a meeting with us, so i choose Yippie cup lor. at 1st me and neh reach Yippie around 930pm, Hiro and Zions still on their way to come over, an hour later, Neh called to Hiro again, Hiro said still on the way, asked us to gave him sometimes, ok lor,we wait lor,till 11pm only reach,then still order things to eat,after that,we went to amos house to have a meeting, when we reach, Amos was wearing a boxer and naked half body open the door and said "whats the time now??It's already 12sumting dude, I'm sleepy leh,got wat quick quick finish then i can sleep." after 1 hour meeting, I beh tahan already, gota sleep, cuz 2mrw gota wake up in the early morning 7am to prepare for work leh, so i ciaoz 1st.130am reach home and sleep.

5th December 06- Once I reach office, saw Neh on9, then I PM-ed him that the sms server is done or not,he said once done will let me knw, then i asked him whether wana use the free sms server to sms our event @ spazzo to those contact anot, dint replied,nvm i juz shuddup let him do his stuff, anything happen dun blame me. then afternoon Hiro Msn PM-ed me, asked me whether got go MLC for 2mrw event anot, i said not going, then he replied 'oh,i tot fetching u guys there, then nvm lar",after that,i asked him to call neh bout this,cuz i really lazy to layan him.

6th December 06, Fogging Bad days,715am-helped my mum to started Proton Waja engine , then mum drive to works, around 730am-started my Proton Saga engine, when to pump fuel, drive till half way break down, the engine got prob, 8am, stopped the car @ LDP Mobil petrol station next to the LDP funiture, called my mum to come back pick us, 815am, mum called me back said oK, so my dad planned to give a try to drive Proton Saga back to our house, and hell, he did it, 830am, reached home and wait for my mum, bcuz my mum working @ Glenmarrie, if come back need bout 15minutes -20minutes, 845am finally reach home and fetch mum back to her office, once reach, Proton Waja "radiator" got prob,the water tank spoiled, a lot smoked coming out from the water tank, 905am @ mum office tried to add water in the water tank, 2botol water added in the water tank, once start engine, the tank dry again. -.-'',then my mum's colleague Mr Yew bring us to the nearest workshop to fix back the water tank, once we reach the workshop, asked the technician whether how long would it takes to fix back the things, they said about half a day, i was like "wot the fog, i nid to apply leaved again?" my office @ kuchai entrepreneurs park, and now im in Glennmarrie, if take taxi, the taxi charges confirm expensive like hell, 1north 1 at south,phew...what to do, wait lor...me and my dad sit @ the workshop and wait the workers fix back the things ,till 10am, both of us beh tahan, walk around and asked where got restaurant or mamak, based on the Technician said, nearby got 1 Mamak, so we decided to hav a drinks and take our break1st there , once i managed to find my place to sit, i straight away sms to my Lawyer and my HR told them that im going to applied 1 day leaved, then sms Zions,Amos and Neh bout my car, they called me up 1 by 1 to asked what happen, not bad this kinda frenz, hehe. After 1hour ++ sitting @ the Mamak, my Dad decided to walk back to the workshop and see how was it, once reach, my waja still havent finish fixing, nvm, wait again,till 1pm they went out for lunch, me and my dad ofcuz went to the nearest mamak again, but hell yea, the mamak was packed with ppl, wah lan eh, more than 30ppl queuing up for the rice, unbelievable, then we find our place to sit and order our drinks, after half an hour, we finish our drinks, and walked back to the workshop, once reach, i asked the worker again, when they will finish fixing my car, they said 15minutes more. thx god, i hav waited more than 6hours to fix this car, after that, my dad went to klang to collect debts from my mum X company, but failed, after that, we went to EPF dept to get those form for my mum to withdraw out money to bear my collages fee, after spoke to the officer already around 5pm, i then rush back to the car and head back to Glenmarrie to fetch my mum. Once reach glenmarrie, 515pm, called to my mum, asked her whether she can go anot, she asked me to wait for while, aite, then me and my dad go yumchar again near my mum office. Then Neh kept on calling me bout the sms server, did i send out any msg yet, i said not yet, cuz he dint giv any commands to go or hold, and hell, he's pissed by that, then i gav him the password and asked him to sms himself, cuz im not @ home. around 12pm, zions called me up, told me that spazzo got raid, lol, Hiro, Zions, Ricco & Jackie naik kereta babi, lmfao, heard from zions and hiro that Neh duno went where that time, farking gud luck man, how i wish he get to go up to the KERETA BABI, buahahaha, i guess thatz all i remember for the moment,wahaha!!

8th December 06 -
early morning Neh pmed me, said hiee to me, so i asked him how's the event going, and how's those naik kereta babi thingy, and y he can get rid of it, lolz, he informed me that the events is farking successful, it's a after raid event, lolz, kinda funny rite??After raid only got more ppl come, and he told me that he's still looking at the quotation that i quot and signed by the Spazzo Manager, he said that there's some prob in the quotation, means my quotation got prob lar now, he's the 1 who asked me to quot rm2.5k per event as demand by the club manager, but now blaming me for earning less???Wot The Fog!!Nah, that really pissed me off, and I feel that there's no more hope for me to work for him, as what he told me, try to make it rm2.5k per event, and everyone heard that, and I didn't even quot rm2.5k per event, i quot more than that, which will be rm2.8k per event, and he's blaming me that he said rm3.5k per event, it's make me feel like he's thinking to kick me out?Or What? Aite, as u wish, i told him that "Im out from Titanz Organs, and will withdraw my post as 1st honor speaker, no longer a TO member, but if u want, i can lend u a hand" he then replied "No need, once out, forever out" since he said that, ok lor, as u wish, less me not much, add me not much also, he said that "I've been trusted u the most and now, u juz for a words "IM OUT" then out, wah lan yeh" i then replied "THX for trusted me so much, and my advise to you, never ever trust any1 dude, I don't even trusted myself" ahaha, after that, he asked Amos "khinko is out, are u still in?" Amos straight away said "im out too" when i know this, i was like, wat the fog, u also out??? want like that meh, he didn't even asked me why i leaved, then he straight away leaved, lolz, bro means bro, sibeh brother man!!

11th December 2006-
early morning - Ming (Spazzo Manager) called me up, and checked with me when we going to let him sign the January event, well informed him that I've already out from Titanz Organs, his reaction was like, why u quit, why, aijor, then next time got chance to cope with you or not? So now you at KL already, won't come over to Melacca kar? I then replied him that the reason i quit is because of somethings happened, and for sure got chance to cope, ahaha, and i'll come to visit him if im free, he's actually a very nice guy to be with, a humble boss i would said.

14th December 2006-
Me, Zions, Hiro, Amos, Kimmie, Tammy(my lil gf aka amos and kimmie daughter) and Zions frenz yumchar @ Steven's corner, and have a drinks, during the yamchar session, Hiro and Zions told me and amos bout the 6th dec event, they said that when those Djs asked Neh bout how he get their contact,Neh told them he got his own sources!!!

this really pissed Amos off and make amos wana do some revenge thingy on Neh, what he going to do?Sabotage Neh biz, i was like, want like that meh?Then Amos do those quotation and asked me to deal with Ming(Spazzo Manager), so i tried lor, cuz that time Neh oso pissed me off, but i didn't think b4 to Sabotage his biz, once Amos quoted out the things, asked me to call Ming for a discussion, i was like, emm too fast leh, i duno what to tell ler, and i dun feel lik wana sabotage Neh biz, I planned to hold this things, let Neh finish his January contract 1st lar, we take February event, but Amos kept on telling me, if we missed this, we will lost our biz, so 4llow him lor, he oso wana help me earn some living, go only lar!But then i really didn't call to Ming, and duno who told Neh that we trying to sabotage Neh, damn the fella, i suspect zions or hiro, cuz this two ghost dam ghosty, till now oso duno who betrayed me and amos, aiya, juz 4get bout it lar, already past, leaved it, even Amos oso dowan to care anymore, liar around us, now i only trusted Amos, and Amos only trusted me,but after all, Neh said that the rm3.5k is blaming Ming, but not me, and he told me that he dint take all the credit, so who to trust?Asked Jackie, he said Neh do said he got told the djs that he got his own sources, but in the end, he got told the djs that he get the contact from Amos and djs Eric, but Amos dowan to care, so just 4get bout it lar, and now, Amos said that 2 small snake wana kill a big anacondo, but not power enuff, nid 2 more croc hunters to help,lmfao!!thatz all lar, lazy to write more!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger aza said...

Mahai u... im at outside of the club, what the lan happy drinking inside? sibeh lanjiao man u!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home