Custom Search

Monday, October 30, 2006

Melacca Trip Cum Revel4tion @ A'Famosa (Melacca) 28th Oct'06


Abang Wayne from JB...

27th Oct 06,Actually today Titanz Organs Present Hard Heavy Machine (Hardstyle event) @ Spazzo Bistro,but something bad happened,so we gota postponed to next week,so me and titanz founder -Neh went down to Melacca to have a talk with our Titanz Crew and meet up with the Spazzo Boss about our event.

Well,on 27th Oct,i taken half day leaved and went back to PJ to meet with my gf,around 430pm, Neh called me up and said he's ready to go,aite,so i hafto fetch my gf home,and head to Bkt Bintang there to pick Neh up,about half an hour later, I reached Bkt Bintang, but the boss(Neh) said that he's in a middle doing sumting, asked me to wait him 4 awhile,so I parked my car at a hotel next to Bkt. Bintang and wait 4 him,after 15minute,the fella finally appear in front of me,aite,so we start our journey to Melacca around 530pm,but 530pm weekdays those workers just after work and rushing back to their home, and yea, we stuck in the jam @ Sg. Besi highway for about 20minute, after that, the traffic goes smoothly, on the way to Melacca,the dumb Neh kept on talk about sex,well,he's a "Kiu Kai King" or maybe u can call him as "Ham Chung",because he loves to talk about sex bible(Bored),well,about 1hour +,we finally reach this R&R @ Seremban, Neh said he's hungry,so we decided to stop @ the R&R and have a drink there,after that, we went to Shell Kios, pump rm50 petrol, and continue our journey, about an hour later, we finally reach Melacca, once we reach, Neh's hyped up and scream "Melacca,I'm back",LOLZ, he has a funny cum crazy attitude,that's why we always have laughter and joy when hanging out with him.

Well,the very 1st things we do once we reach Melacca is not to have my dinner, WTF, anyway,i ain't that hungry,so didn't bother to complain at him that "I need food",the 1st things we need to do is go to his friend's house (Ah Xiong) to re-design our Friday event flyer, and it total took us about 1hour + to finish the design, after that,we save it into a thumb drive and bring to the Spazzo Boss,before that,we gota print out a hardcopy to let the Spazzo Boss to take a look 1st,so we stop by @ a Cyber Cafe nearby the designer house and print out the hardcopy,after that,we forgotten to fetch one of the Shufflers(Wayne) that purchase bus tix come down from JB to Melacca just to support our event on 27th, but unfortunately, the event has already postponed to next week,and he said doesn't matter,he still come down to Melacca to have a trip b4 Rave party @ A'famosa, after called him up, we'd quickly speed to the Melacca town to fetch that guy,and bring him to eat "Satay Celup",but before that,we gota fetch our the 1 and only Junior in Titanz Organs (Bryanshufflers) out for Satay Celup,after fetching him,we straight away rush to Spazzo to meet the boss(AH MENG) and have a talk bout the coming event,after half an hours,all the things settle,and we head to Restaurant Capital Satay Celup to enjoy our so called supper,ahaha,man,i drove 8hour for this journey man,it's farking tiring,and this Neh still asked me whether wana go Clubbing anot,com'on dude,i'm farking tiring,even walk oso blur blur adi,still asked me to go clubbing??i was like,WTF!!i wana SLEEP!!man,driving 8hours non stop,it's liked you travelled to Penang and drive back to KL man,so I said "NO" to him,and he just said "it's okiee,we after satay celup,fetch our junior home,then we head back to my house and have a sleep". and I agree with him and after Satay Celup,fetch Bryan home,reach neh house,1st things I do is,bath.......yea,After the refreshment,it's really makes me felt cool and fresh,no more than 10minute,i already felt asleep.

The Nxt day,Revel4tion days,around 11am,me,wayne and Neh went to a restaurant near the town to have "Bakuteh" as our lunch,emm the food is OK lar,but I still prefer the "pure bakuteh" with white soup and fresh meet @ Sri Kembangan if I'm not mistaken,my boss (mr.Teoh aka my uncle) bring me to this restaurant after attended few client early of 2006,the soup is dam nice and pure,it's definetly not same with those normal Bakuteh that we had man,anyway,back to topic,after the lunch,we head to Mahkota Parade to buy caps,cuz i forgotten to bring my caps to Melacca,and my hair is freaking annoying my eyes sight,once we reach Melacca Parade,Rico called me up and said that he already arrived @ A'famosa,waiting for me to pick him up to his condo,but I just reach Mahkota Parade,so I asked him to wait for while,because eventhough i go pick him up now,he oso need to wait for atleast 30minute,cuz from town to A'famosa,it's like from KL to Nilai,lolz,so i'd quickly go and pick my the cap that i want,after that,till Neh's turn to buy his caps,he's a choosy peepz,he like those full cover caps,it's lik those MAT REMPIT CAPS,ahahaha, well,after half an hours,he finally found his fav caps,after paying the money,we'd quickly rush to pay for the parking fees,and speed to A'famosa,and when the time we reach,rico had already asked Jonas to fetch him to his condo,and i gota drive to the condo and put my stuff,because i'm going to stay with him in the nite after the Rave party, well,the rave is sux to the max...because it's end @ 1am,sux rite?b4 we went to the rave,i had an accident near the melacca town while we'r heading to have our dinner,the blardy Proton Perdana old version suddenly apply Full break near the traffic lights,and it's a rainny day,the floor slipery,and unfortunetly,i din't realise the blardy Perdana apply full break,and in a sec,i was like WTF,step on my break and heard slipery tyre sounds and "tok" sounds,phew,so lucky that,my Waja head kiss the blardy Malay perdana arse,and his number plat distroyed by my tyre,ahaha,and my lovely Waja head got a dot crack inside,but it's not that obvious lar,but my number plat crack adi,so Neh asked me to stop beside the road,and have a talk with that malay,the malay was like affraid of us lidat,once come down the car,talk softly like this

Malay guy "Aiya,ni biasa lar,tak apa lar,u org dari KL ker?i nampak nombor plat kamu ni macam dari KL kut"
then Neh replied "emm,yer lar,kami datang dari KL,sebab ada hal nak buat kat sini,encik,u pun org KL ker?"
the Malay guy replied "ye lar,skrang ni Hari Raya ma,balik sini raya lor"
Neh replied " oh,encik u boleh bagi nombor telepon bagi kita,besok kita baru settle lar,sebab kita skrang nak pergi makan lar"
Malay guy "emm boleh boleh,u ada name kad?bagi saya lar,ini sikit hal jer,hanya tu nombor plat jer,besok pagi tukar then settle lar"

After that Neh gave his name card to the malay guy,and informed him that to call us tomorrow afternoon,after that,i'm farking pissed of the accident,because I still duno why the blardy malay wana apply full break while it's still hav more that 1 car space to break,and so happened that time Neh is telling jokes to me,so that i din't really notices he applying the full break,and my car,uh~farking sad to see my car get another scar,although it's full of scar,but im preventing to get more scar,but hell,i fail....1st time i get accident,and it's @ Melacca,foggggggg euuuuu...!!aite,this case adi settled,now back to the rave,after the accident things,we head to a stall located nxt to a restaurant,it's sell those duck meat mee and desert,after our meal,i gota fetch our lil bryan brother back to his shop,and back to A'famosa to party.

We reach the rave around 11pm,enter to the Rave,around 1130pm,because from the parking walked to the Party,it's took us about 5-10minute,and que for entrance took us about 5minute,because mine is complementary tix (free tix) so I can go in through the VIP que,ngek ngek,b4 that got few recharge gurl asked us to do some survey,and stick the (I love Recharge) sticker on our body,and i'm the one get the most among my gang and glowuz,buahaha,i get 5sticker...lolz,each gurl gave me 2sticker,and duno who the fark stolen 1 of my sticker...haha...well,once we get in,i straight away ran to the redem boost the redem free gifts,it's a pouch??uh~kinda parlia rite?doesnt matter lar,as long as i get sumting and it's free,lolz!!after redem,I saw Mash mod and say hiee to them,Eugene,Alex,Eric,Tek and CK!after that,go to meet with glowuz they all,and ryan ran to me pass me a can of heineken,asked me to finish it,uh~actually b4 we entry to the party,we already finish some carlsberg leh,nvm lor,drink few drops,pass back to him,and drag him to Voltex,ngek ngek,so happen that Poh yee and leso's gf (ZhuZhu) is queing there,so i can cut que after say hiee to them and giv a hug to the pig...
"p/s: her breast still that small" lolz,dun think sigh,it's a normal act that guys will do while huggin a gurl....ahahaaha,when our turn for the Voltex that time,ngam ngam only can fit me,jordan,poh yee and zhuzhu,but mich they all wana play as well,so we beg the security crew fella to let them in as well,and they allowed,cuz evry half an hour gota rest half an hour,if not,the machine will explode...ahaha,and what I could tell u is,the voltex sibeh syiok,me and jordan decided to scream our lungs out and hell yea,we did it...lmfao....all the ppl who is spectating us was like,wah lau,this two guys siao ar??ahahahah...kinda funny rite?after the voltex,we gather all our group,and went to the middle of the stage find space to shuffle,and I duno what happened,suddenly all drag till the left side of the stage,lucky there's alotz of space there,ahaha...and yeap,we shuffle lik mad during the BA vs Soul-T gigs...after 45minutes, we suddenly saw the visual screen shows that "the local authorities would like to inform that the party will end on 1am" all of us was lik, WTF,end on 1am??we left with dissapointment,and while we heading to the main entrance,we kept on call our group members,and check where are them,and we note that zhuzhu (leso gf) faint in the party and sent to the first aid canopy,we'd quickly rush to the first aid camp and see what's going on,leso was like "baby,dun,wake up baby wake up" and lucky she's ok after that,mayb she's lack of sleep or mayb she's on Dr*g?no peepz knw whatz happened!so just 4get bout it lar....after that,we went back to our condo and take bath chit chat n sleep...

The Nxt day morning, I'm the 1 who woke up early and watch tv,cuz I not used to sleep on a queen bed with a guy,buahahaha....after all of them woke up,we go to check out and went to the Melacca town to hav our lunch,but b4 that,we gota meet with the Blardy malays who's driving a blardy Perdana and let my Waja kis his smelly Perdana arse to fix back his number plat and mine as well...after that,we went to the jonkers street to have our chicken rice ball,after chicken rice ball,we walked around @ jonkers street,and went to buy dodol back as souvenior?ahaha,my family likes dodol alotz i guess...after buying those stuff,we went to Vinly Dance Culture, Ben Cracko's
club @ Raya, have a talk with Ben about our event stuff,and back to Neh's house to hav a rest,after i finished my bath,we went to a restaurant nearby and have our dinner there,after that,we straight away head back to PJ and have a nice sleep...

Thatz all for this blog,dam lazy to blog man,it tooks me a loads of times to type this words down....uh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home