Custom Search

Monday, December 04, 2006

3rd December 2006- Neh is Back from Bonggol(CHINA)?

it was around 130pm, Hiro called me up and asked me to return her call,dam urgent,aite, so i called to his mobile and asked him wut happen.

Hiro: eh Neh asked me to tell u 2nite got meeting @ his house.
Me: i know,last week b4 he go to China adi told me that,y?
Hiro: but the things is,i hav no car to go over.
Me: i fetch u lor,cuz i gota fetch zions wut,might as well fetch mai u...
Hiro: o.O,ok then, c u later...

After an hour later, i woke up and switch on my laptop, on9, and suddenly my msn pop up Hiro conversation, he wrote "if u saw this,plz call neh immediately" & "Neh said tonight got meeting". I was like WTF, juz a lil meeting, nid to urgent to tell evry1 meh??Ok lor,wake up nthg much to do today,so on9 play darkthrone and wait for the sohai neh call.

Around 3pm, Amos called me up and asked me what time got meeting,then asked me to fetch him as well,aite after confirm the time with amos, turn sohai zions called me up and asked for the same things, I then repeat the time with him as well.

Around 6pm, Neh finally called me up and asked me to go over his house later around 830-9pm to have a meeting. After half an hour later, Hiro called me up and said that he couldnt make it to attend our meeting, well, I wanted to tell him this actually "U'r Not Important person in TO oso, more over we'r going to sack u soon"

9pm fetch Amos and Zions go to Neh's Cheras house, 930pm reach there, have a lil discussion, then went to the nearest mamak to have a drinks,guess wut, the sohai bought use a phone chain, sibeh kedekut, around 1230am, finished the discussion, then fetch Neh, Amos and Zions home, 130am reach home, Tidur!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home