Custom Search

Saturday, December 02, 2006

1st December 2006 - My Sadness days

Well,actually it's not 100% sad on 1st December 2006, cuz it's 2 of my brother birthday,1 is Kim Wai another is my TO crew aka bouncer Abang Keras aka Zions. After attending Zions bday party, I'd rush back to PJ to fetch Rico for a drinks, cuz afternoon he adi make appointment with me, so cant ffk him,ahaha,after fetching him, we yumchar @ a mamak located in seapark,after an hour, Jv they all pop up for a drinks after their re hers for their performance nxt monday, after that, i fetch rico home,and head back to my home to sleep.

Around 2am, my chicks call me and chat with me, suddenly come to my sensitive question (Financial), well, she known that im having a bad time with my financial, and she kept on putting the blame on my dad, cuz my dad borrowed money from me to pay his workers wages, and make me cant go Genting with my gf, she should understand my situation, but i juz duno why she like to whining on the phone, it's makes me ill, and i juz pop out a words "if u dun lik,u can just leave me alone" and she hung up the calls after that.

5minute later, she sms me and asked for a break up, oh well, since u touched my sensitive ques, and i really couldn't stand her attitude, really immature at all, i need a mature gf who concern about me and stand by my side when im down,but she just know how to putting the blame on, and for the sake of fun, said my dad useless, phew, man, just for the sake of fun, u said my dad useless??even though he's useless, u oso canot said that in front of me man,he's my dad, he raise me up from a baby till now... man, let's break up and move on bahz, i luv u, but there's alotz of problems between us,im sry to break ur hearts again and again, and i guess this time might be the last time i break ur hearts, well, lets c when my financial is stable then maybe will find u back, good luck in ur exam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home