Custom Search

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

18/8/2007- Saturday

Well, woke up aroud 11am, try to log on the internet see whether got problem or not, because around 130am midnite, suddenly internet connection DC, uh, can't log on to internet, troubleshooted my modem and streamyx accounts, result still the same, haih, called up to tmnet, they said certain Klang Valley got problem, try again late evening, what to do, wait for people to call me out for brunch lor, suddenly, Neh called me up and said that he already booked 5 tix to watch Rush Hour 3, which is 1 for me, Jarryl, Poh Yee, Neh himself and Kiam, 12midnite movie, swt -.-'' gotta wait till so late arghh??Ok lor, then suddenly Sis Jeannette called up for lunch, hehe, finally someone find me makan adi, weeee, went makan with jie and sausage around 12pm, companied by mr jarryl ee, after makan, went to mr jarryl house, because sausage wanna cut his hair, and jie also wanna trim her fringe.

After cut hair session, went to rico house for cut lime session, after that, went pyramid to buy myself a new earings, ahahahahahhaa, alright, here's the earing pix:

Blink Blink*


Blink Blink* again...

Kekeke, it's a screw earings, can't believed that once I tried to put into my ears, straight away managed to get in, lolz, thank god.

Alright, after that, Neh came over to pick me around 10pm, reach summit around 1030pm, after collected the tix for our movie, walked around looking for mamak to makan, walked the whole 4th floor to look for food, ahahaha, at last ended up dinner infront of GSC Cinema, during that makan session, guess what?Neh laugh till poured his rice all over the floor and his pants, lolz, here's the pix:-

Half of his rice poured on his pants

pants smells great with your Nasi Goreng Kotek eh?

Damn wasted wei, all gone to the floors...

Shoes also kena, omg...


This is Mr Kiam aka Crocodile and the fingers was actually pointing at his Crocodile teeth, if I'm not mistaken, he broke his teeth while swallowing girls, and kept it as memories...lolz...

Me aka Trex, was talking to poh yee and suddenly, kena snap pix by Neh..this pix looks like I gonna swallow Neh lidat, lolz...
The sick pix of Lazy Pig aka Poh Yee, actually already removed her pix, but she asked me to put back on my blog, so just leave it lar...poor piggy..

Neh and Khinko, damn, my earing doesn't blink in this angle, ish....

Almost forgotten, Mr Jarryl Ee playing with his straw...

Last but not least, the joker.

Ohya, Rush Hour 3, seriously worth to watch, from the begining I laughed till the end, seriously funny shit, and together added with sohai Neh laughing voices, seriously, GOD LIKED!! I laughed till tears came out sial, WORTH TO WATCH!!

p/s: Neh, what I wanted to say is, thanks for being my bro and cheer me up when I was down, seriously, without you this joker, I don't know how emo I will turned to, and now, I felt much more better with my life, thanks for you companied and Bro for life...

18/8/2007 - END

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

erm..wad can i dO tO make u delete tat pix leh?gOr~

- py -

11:00 AM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

ok lor, since u dowana show ur nerdy pix..deleted*

11:25 AM  
Blogger aka NeH aka Hippopotemus said...

still there...

11:03 AM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

she asked me to put back wut, if got ppl ask me for her number, proof that her sick pix still can attract guys..rofl..will c how it goes...

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home