Custom Search

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Registering Company??

Well, these year could said that my dad's business is growing bigger and bigger, it's earning from now I could see, unlike the previous years, not to said that don't have business, got business, but hardly to collect back those renovation/construction fees, sometimes even have to fork out his own savings to keep the business going, days by days, my dad's accounts getting lesser and lesser because of his unplanned business, savings all gone to his projects, doing those lost profit business giving him and my family a hard times, I even need to support him using my own salaries and savings, could tell you now, if he didn't ask money from me, and I don't need to bare my own University fees, I guess I can come out my own car already, but somehow, things just couldn't go the way that you wish, a lot of obstacles on my life's, I always blame the god that why I should born in this kinda family, but then, when think back, should I blame the god for this, this is just some test for me man, it's my life's, so just face it, but somehow, it made my savings gone, and because of this financial pressure, pressure till it goes to my xgf there, she felt pressure because of me also, that's why she choose to leaved, but then, it's my problem also lar, can't blame anyone else beside my own, yeap, the way she screwed me up b4 it's true, I still couldn't let go completely as my frenz around told me the same, I should stay cool and not doing anything else to offended her, sorry to her as giving her some much stress b4 this, but then think back previously my family were staying happily, without stress, not much burdens and less pressure from my dad's business, where comes the stress?

My dad, previously was a Sales Marketing Manager, leader of the sales company, refer back to my mom and few of my aunties (my dad's sisters), they said that my dad last time used to be a quite successful man, kept on changed car, count back should have more than 11 cars when he was just 20yrs old, and all purchased with cash, sounds awesome eh? But how come now become so errmm stuck in the middle kind? My mum said that my dad always wish to earn big money, that's why changed his field into construction, my mum also told me that b4 my dad was introduced to my mum x company as a contractor, my dad's reputation was very good in Bangsar's area and some other places as well, one of the Bangsar's street near by Bangsar villages, those houses renovation works was handle by my dad, I went to that places b4 last time when I was errr couldn't remember, probably 5-7years old, the whole streets vendors know my dad's name and said that my dad's works was clean and nice, trustworthy contractor.


But right after introduced to my mom's x company located at Klang 10years back from now, company name was Acma if I'm not mistaken, here start the obstacles, my mom's company playing cheats on those contractors who working on few of the company's projects, kept on delaying the payment, till 7years back if I'm not mistaken, all of the contractor was frustrated and stop working for the company anymore, and how bout those fees that the company owe those contractors? Per year only pay back part of it which it not even more than 10% of the building fees, my mom's x company total owe my dad rm70K and now, 7years later, still owning about rm50k more, and guess what, my dad already not hopping of collecting back all the money from the company, my dad went to the forking company to chase money previous years, even less 50% of the original fees which is rm70 discounted to rm35-40k and asked them to settle it ASAP, so that me, his son can further his studies, been waiting for years, only get to collect back rm7k, looks, it's rm7k not rm70k, how many years should my dad wait to collect back all the fees? My dad did what ever action that he should etc: went to get letter of demand from lawyer, grouped up all the contractors who involved in the projects and do some demonstration outside the fckup company, and even appeared in the news paper few years ago, and guess what, nothing happened, the company declare to wind up, but in the same times get to merged with Government, and we can't do anything bout it anymore, they promised will pay back all the debts to make those contractors calm down and stop doing nonsenses to the company, but till now, every years, my dad only received back rm2k maximum from the fckup company, my dad said, it's better than nothing, but this year, not even a single cent we get from the fckup company, frustrated and my dad already stop chasing them, keep some breath and focus on his others renovation works.

And now, as the business is growing big, and actually if you were my blog reader previously, you should know that now actually my dad was running away from taxes, and all the cheque that he get all was banked into my savings accounts, as the amount getting bigger, I scared sooner or later I might get into trouble, so I decided to ask him to register a company so that I can help him to managed those stuff as I'm taking Business Management now, so can help out abit, he told me that he is actually thinking to do so, but he don't want to register under his name for the sake of getting taxes, he wants to register under my name as the sole proprietor, not those Sdn Bhd, I was like, you damn selfish, you running taxes, how bout me? Should I get taxes in my 21st? My dad said he will settle the taxes for me as if the company earning more than the taxes requirement after deducted all those expenses and wages, alright then, since he said he gonna settle it, no need to worry anymore, so I asked around to check what was the minimum ages in order to registering a company, none of my friends can confirm with me, then, asked 1 of my cousin sis who were working as a auditor, she told me that 18years old is the legal ages, not really feel secure nor trust her, so went for second opinion, targeted my lawyer, he confirmed with me that the legal ages to register a company is 18yrs old, so now, I'm already exceeded the legal ages, what was my second steps?

A Company names is the most important step b4 went for registration, well, my 1st idea was Ng & Ng Renovation & Construction, my aunts commented and said the name damn normal, if wanna make in Nice, should be more creative, then how about Jeff Ng & KhinKo Ng Construction? Bro David aka Neh said that Jeff Ng Construction & Consultant is better, then sis Jeannette said that Consultant shouldn't appeared in a construction firms, it should be in some more professional firms like some consultant firms, yeap, I agreed with her statement, she then given me a name Jeff Ng Renovation & Construction, this make a big different as the name sounds suitable isn't? Discussed with my dad, he said previously I given him a normal name as Ng Construction, lolz, I totally forgotten bout it, he said that already submitted to his client quotation, if wanna change, it would be double works, but I told him that a name is important to the company, should be more serious on it, he said he last time got a company named as Public builders, but never register before, should him used back the name? I went home and discuss with my mom, she said if want also can, as the name was given by the god (my mum was a HARDCORE Prayer) then after that, she came out a lots of funny name as Prosperity Renovation & Construction, Will Build Renovation & Construction and until now still hasn't really get a suitable name beside Jeff Ng Renovation & Construction. without the name, how we going for the next step?Haih, Pening...But then from what I could imagining now, David aka Neh going to register a travel management company, what kind of trasportation also provide, air, land or sea, so if I need lorry or treller, can get from him in the future, woah, sounds great aren't it?But then, 1 more person I could named to earn together was my lovely Sis Jeannette, as a Interior Designer, if my dad's client need some one to design for their renovation works, I could intro my sis to the client as well, woah, this is the win win situation isn't? Man, earn together gether is what I wish, when you can see all your friends around earning in the same time as you, how would you feels?AWESOME!!! Anyway, now just dream bout it, hasn't confirm everything yet, wait till all already confirm, then only think bout it, but for the moment, I still can ask my dad to intro my sis to his client to get some freelance work, then my jie can treat me another Sea Food dinner...wee...

Well, Friday night went yamchar with Sis Jeannette and Sausage at Ming Tien, guess what we order? Taiwan Sausage...lolz, here's some of the pictures taken by the parlia sis using her parlia phone:-

Damn Dark rite? why? Because the parlia jie's phone don't have flash lor...wuahahahhaa...(p/s: my earing blinking..lolz)

Mr. Bernard aka Sausage..LoLz...RETARD Looks...

Hot like shit, luckily mine is honey flavour, because I'm Honey Boi maa...lolz...(p/s: covering, I scared my Lips become juicy/kissable lips, in fact, my lips thick enough, if thicker, macam sausage lips adi man)

you're sucking it or what?damn disgusting wei this pix :S

HOT ARGHHH......

Aaahhhh....Ngaom Ngaom....

Not much pix taken that night as my hand kinda dirty, because b4 taiwan sausage session, Bernard ordered a plate of "Siput" that need to suck hard hard only can taste the farking fresh meats, used my hand hold the 'siput' and suck till my mouth long...lolz, after finished the sucking session, lazy to wash my hand, so tak jadi take more pix...That's it for the moment lar...sleepy lerr, wanna nap nap...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei, khindee..my hp camera not parlie ok..just that i forgot to switch on my Night mode nia..that's why..ok ma the rest of the pic still can view brighter whut..iisshh...the siput is called "bahlitung" la

12:13 PM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

lolz, can't remember the siput name maaa,and mayb becuz of the siput, my ear bengkak and got blood, ish...anyway, my parlia jie is always my parlia jie, so wat eva u use oso i will call it parlia 1...wuaaahhaahaaa...

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home