Custom Search

Saturday, October 06, 2007

22/09/07 - Farewell cum 1st visit to EOM

Well, as Xinyu is going to Singapore to seek for job and not coming back to M'sia in a short period, I've planned to farewell with her at night either @ Mardigras or Sanctuary, because before that, already promised her that hafto treat her 1 glass of Marcarita, and during noon, she had appointment with her friends Shopping @ 1Utama.

Early Morning, after my class for coco, went back to SS3, Worms Net Cyber Cafe for some gaming session while waiting my jie and her Sausage to pick me up for lunch, around 3pm they only came over to pick me, :( Starving like shit man, morning till 3pm only makan, where we have our lunch?MC DONALS, hahaha, after that, Bernard wanna go for a haircut, Jie decided to bring him to 1 of the saloon @ SS2, Baby and Guys Saloon, guess what?I met my secondary friend there, Dennis Wong X admire - Chai Yin, have a long chat with her while Bernard having his haircut, it's been awhile I never talk to her, missed those days, we used to chit chat all the time in the class when teacher absent or what ever, well, this is how Bernard look like after his hair wash session :-

WTF, Bernard with his tudung, wuahahaha...cute nyerr...

The Poser!!!

Muahahahahhaa....damn naughty man me, blocked my Jie poser pix...lolz....

Look, is that Suparman, Kevin??

Woah, Suparman is faster than Superman...fu..fu..fuu..fuuuyooohhh....

Aiks, tak jadi spoil this pix..wasted...

Someone scared but still wanna take pix with the Clown..lol....guess who?the left 1 or the right 1??

The Syndrome Down Cabin...ROFL..

The Lovely Couple...

the Thick Face Fish and the Exhausted Pug..

the Rapist on Eye Of M'sia...Omgness..

The Gang pix - all looks normal rite?except the Retared Bernard..lolz..

Jeannette: Photo Session...

Syndrome down patient number 1...

Syndrome number 2?but looks sweet isn't?wasted, she's also 1 of the Syndrome down patient...:P

Syndrome patient number 3 at the right, lmfao...

Syndrome number 1 & 4, from left start...lolz..told you right, we were ridding on the Syndrome Down Cabin..kakakaka...

Water Falls....

KLCC(Twin Corn Tower) & KL TOWER...

The Salted Egg York...

Bernard: Get into the cabin u Fish!!
Xinyu: But I'm not Syndrome down, this is the Syndrome down cabin, it's mainly for Syndrome down patient...
Bernard: You want me to kick you in is it, every syndrome down patient said they aren't patient, but indeed, they is!!
(p/s: Kevin was trying to peep and see whether inside the cabin got toilet or not?)wahhahahahaha)

Thick Face Fish Vs Thick Face Pug...lolz...

Syndrome down patient number 3 & 2...ahahahaha..

although this pix is blur, but I still like this pix, saw the moon behind us??

Same view but some different post...

another vs pix...muahahaha..

Fu..fu..fu..fuu..fuuuyooohhh...my thing is so the powerful...

Kevin: Do I look like the er er er ermm, who ar?Captain Elephant Style?

Pole Dancer...

The Bollywood's actors...

Jeannette: Magic Mali Mali hom, U can't see my face rite???

Bernard: Ladies and Gentalment, The Captain Sausage...lolz...

peace..

Last snap b4 we leaving... Syndrome Down Group Pix...:P

Nice Pix, Reflection...

Fuuyooh, the earring that I've been looking for, finally get it, thank you Sayang, for presenting me this earring...loved it loads...

Well, after EOM, we straight away went to Asia Cafe for our dinner session around 830pm, guess what, me and Xinyu stay there till 11pm, called up to Adrian, and asked him to come over pick me back to my house to take bath and get my car go for drinking session, because Bernard they all hasn't finish their business yet, they total finished 18bottles at the end of the night, what the fark...and tell you what, I learned some ciggy tricks from Bernard and Kevin, and yea, lost rm25 because of the tricks, but worth lar, at least i learned something which I don't know, kekeke, after Adrian dropped me home, took my bath, drove to Adrian house to picked him & Dennis Lee, then together gather went to Terrace bar(Next to Zouk, KL) for drinking session, fetched Xinyu home around 230am.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

khindee luckily i'm not one of the down syndrom one...hahha =รพ

12:16 PM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

you were, in the same cabin wut, muahahahahhahaa...remember, syndrom down cabin...kakakaka

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home