Custom Search

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Neili's Palace - Sentul

Well, today, supposed to find my Sayang yamchar @ Setapak, but then, things just don't want to go smooth as I wish, I'm lost in somewhere nearby Setapak, which is Sentul, Jie direct me the wrong way to Setapak, laugh lar laugh, I never been to Setapak before, so do I get the blame?Darn Jarryl kept on laughing at me, god damn it, now you dare you laugh, I know how to go Setapak already, and a shorter way to my Sayang's Condo, ahahaha, Easier way should said, well, that day forced to ffk my Sayang, she told me that she empty her stomach to wait for me to have dinner with her that day, damn forking guilty sial, feel so sorry to her that day, as my jie seriously have no idea how to go Setapak from Neili's, rounded the whole Sentul, in the end, I gave out for looking the way to Setapak, end up at Neili's Palace to have some drinks with Jie, here's some pix to share:-


Hey u, what are you doing?


Warghh...I'm so gonna eat you man...


Fixing your phone's digital cam setting while eating? You see, told you get a phone with flash digital cam, dowan listen to me..


Cheeessseeeee arghh.....Tarik Kao kao 1....


The soup taste nice thou, I almost finished my jie soup, luckily I still managed to control myself, Tempting ma XD...

Enjoying my cheezeee meals...

Star Star is every way...

Big Star....


Beside Star, they also got an aquarium with Fish, combined = STARFISH..akkakkaka


With Flash on..nice 1....

Nice street light they got there...nice interior...

Star Star Again....

Better view of the star, nice 1 man.....

Overall, the food was so so only, but the interior, damn chun 1 man, should bring ur loved one there to enjoy the scenario there, confirm damn romantica, and ofcuz, thousand apologize to my Sayang that forced to FFK her, sorry ya...=P

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei, u kept on saying sorry sorry in this post until u make me also feel sorry for u..sigh..for leading u to the wrong way.. =S

5:34 PM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

wuahaha, 1 of the purposed is to make u feel guilty...waahahahahaha...sei mei sei mei...:P

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home