Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2007

Brother's Car Event

Well, Saturday, my 1st class for my curriculum, farking bored, but luckily same subject with my previous course mates, which is Mardhia, Joyce, Kien Ho, the lecturer kept on telling us about his story when going to camping in the forest or so on, but some how, there's certain people who damn layan his cold joke, -.-'', I almost felt asleep in the class, I decided that the next class, wanna enter the class a bit late, so won't get that bored, after class, went for a drinks with Makcik Mardhia and Grandma Joyce at the mamak located in between my college and Brother's, after that yc session, wait for Jie come over to pick me for lunch, forced to walk to Jie's car nearby the Public Bank as "Brother" hire some police to block the main entrance that she used to enter my college, here's some pix that I took when I walked to Jie's car:-


Pink Panther?? @.@''


Fu..fu..fu...fuuuyooohh.....Japanese Number Plate...


Front view of the Pink Panther...sibeh lotza Certs...


Honda Jazz, with its trophy...don't play play...


I think this should be an Proton Putra, but they mod it till looks like Nissan Silvia, look at those trophy and certs, I was like, Unbelievable...

2 SLK Busting China Feng Tao Music...FEng ar Feng Ar Feng...ohya, SLK stand for Sweet Little Kancil..lmfao...the car that make me frusstrated the most when I'm speeding in the highway, when I saw SLK driving on the 3rd lane, wahahaha, habis lar, I will stick their ass till near near, make them tension...ngek ngek, I damn bad rite, so wat, I'm naughty boi wut...

Fuuyoohh....Gen2 and Wira special edition...nice one man....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u see..if u dont force urself walked to public bank & meet me u where got chance to take so many pics of nice cool modified Cars leh...?!! hahahaa... =รพ thanks to me..ur jie..

5:39 PM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

-.-'' speechless........

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home