Custom Search

Friday, September 28, 2007

Craby Session @ Port Klang, Tanjung Harapan

Well, as Jie promised me earlier that once she get her pay for her freelance job, she will treat me a Craby meals at Port Klang, after her Go-Kart session, Bernard drove to my house to pick me up around 530pm, head to Port Klang, reached there around 7pm, damn far thou, don't play play, alright, let the pix do the talking, enjoy..

Our Main Dished - THE CRABY - Tempting eh??Slurpz!!someone canot eat...wuahhahaahahha...guess who, who??lolz...

And the Breads, damn Kevin's hand blocked my view...

Siakap Fish..

Lobster...

Mantis Prawn...Lai Lui Har....


A lot different species lived under the same room....

WTF, so damn loads of Mantis Prawn...

Lobster 100g RM13.50...expensive nyerr.....

Crab Crab
Kevin said : We just ate your family dude, Muahahaha.....

Lobster again and again...

Fish fish...

Alop, Mr Fish...

The Chosen Restaurant..Restaurant Port Village, Nice 1 man...

look, this is what those addicts will do after consuming those delicious meals...

In between the main entrance, we need to walk for another 5minutes walking distance to the main Restaurant, far nyerr......

Ahahaha, kecoh fella behind the couple...


The both kecoh fella...Crab arghh.......

Giler Gang Group Pix...

Another Giler Gang group pix....




Guess where we went after the craby dinner? Wuahahahaha...

KARAOKE...roflmfao...we're so the happening man..Sunday night Karaoke, Monday three of them gotta Work, but I don't need, because got classsss maaarrr...lolz...

2 Bottle Of Red Wine...

Wine Session....

NEWAY KARAOKE BOX...

The Happening...

Some Funny Video Clips..


In the end of the night, my throat was seriously injured, can feel the pain, ahaha, but anyhow, I'd never dare to sing in karaoke b4 as I know my voices is abit too rough, but that night, I screamed my throat out loud man, ahahahaha, over all the night out was fun, enjoyed...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey khinko-ng.blogspot.com admin found your blog via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home