Custom Search

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day of Dying Is Getting Nearer And Nearer XD

Well, as 2 more days will be my 21st Birthday, and I still hasn't decided whether to celebrate it or not, as I'm kinda broke nowadays, and on the 1st day I get my paid end of this month, I gotta settle my debts towards the credit cards bills, and promised Abang Rico aka Adrian that I will be throwing my "Saka Baka" end of October, and it cost me 1/4 of my salary, arghhh.... I shouldn't promised him, sob sob....

Well, my parents knew that my big day is coming, they even told me that this year is my "GOLDEN KEY" year. But when I asked them whether will I get the so called "GOLDEN KEY" or not, mom straight away answer me "NO MONEY" Sarcastic sial, and my dad planning to drag away my question, lolx, as what I've expected, I didn't really hope much from my parents, in facts, birthday for me isn't really important, although some said that 21st is a must to celeb, but then, for me is just a day to make your wallet empty, ahahaha.

I've a lot of friends, infacts, I divided into few different groups, 1st - Clubbing gang <- darn long never kept in touch already, only 2 to 3 of them still keping in touch, but I don't think will call them to join my celebration if there's any going on. 2nd - X school mates - few of them were my weekend hang out gangs, they even called and sms me asked me that how I wanted to celeb, wanna buy cake for me or not and is there any plan for this weekend? I was like "eeee, no idea, and I guess probably will having a drinking session @ Wong Kok, Huge Teh Ais, ahahhahaha". 3rd - Office colleagues/ relatives, all of them was asking me what I want for my birthday, this and that, I just told them, a lunch will do, they was like "IT'S YOUR BIG DAY, HOW CAN IT BE SO NORMAL?", I also no idea how to celeb, as you guys wish lar. 4th - My god sis and her bf aka my sausage, jie said that wanna bring me to bamboo @ TTDI to get drunk, but I rejected, because I decided to stop drinking from this month (OCT 2007) onwards, no more beer nor liquor for KHINKO, ahahahaha, only TEA!! muahahahahahaha, but no one seems to believed me, damn... 5th - my parents, no idea how and are them going to celebrate for me or not, but their reaction is kinda errrr, no action yet, lolx, but normally my mom will celeb on my Chinese birthday, which is some days after my ENGLAND bday, and I have no idea when is the day. 6th - Bro Neh and Amos, both of them got some misunderstanding, but then, I hope they could like last year like that, sit together in the same table, and steamboat together gether, but I guess this is impossible, both of them seriously don't even wanna see each other, haih.... I got 6th group there, but don't think I will have 6th celebration, ahahahhaa, but confirm at least got 3 group, which is, SIs Jean and Sausage, oh I left out Fei Chai Mr Jarryl Ee, should be celebrating with my weekend hang out gangs or maybe together with Sis Jean, and lastly, my colleagues/Relatives. Arghhh...Help!!! I've no idea why I don't feel like celebrating my birthday this years, probably I think that birthday is not really important for me, I GUESS, ahahahhaa, or should I said that I'm actually broke during the 1st of November? A day before my birthday, lmfao... Well, there's 1 people that I really missing right now, don't know why, probably because of that sickening cure calls? Ahaha, really glad that she called me while I'm resting because of the FLU ATTACK, and COLD SWEATING (sweating in the cold weather), ahhahahaha, Thank you for the calls yea, and I didn't intend to drag the thingy as what you had mentioned if you're reading this, but it just not the right time, if you got your another choices, you can just take that way, no blocking and I hope you understand, I know you will. PEACE YEA.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home