Custom Search

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Mood Swing?

Well, its been a while I didn't really update my own blog, yeap, been extremely busy nowadays, but my pocket still lack of money, why? Because not business occupied my time, its my office work loads, University assignment, and yamchar session occupied all my times, I'm planning to cut off yamchar session during weekdays and only yamchar during weekend, focus more into my studies and my office works

These few days I guess I'm having PMS, my mood swing fast, until I couldn't really know what's happening, I can't really control my anger anymore, what is it happening to me? Every single days, my head like wanna explode, headache like shit, sometimes I'd planning to knock my head to the wall as hard as I can, but I scared pain, LMFAO, pressure is what I have for the moment.

Well, as I mentioned before, I'm going to register an Construction firm under my name for my dad's business, as his business is growing nowadays. The registration part, already passed all the documents required to my agent, she said will call me once everything is done, pending approval for the moment, hope next week will received a good news from her.

But few things that I'm worrying is my dad's company' accounts, he is paying wages to his workers everyday, the accounts is kinda mess to record down in details, those pays that he get from client should come through company accounts, there's a lot of stuff to keep tracks, I'd need a accountant to help me out on this issue, as this company is under my name, I should follow up everything in case next year the company get taxes by the government, I have proof to show them when they checking the accounts. Second things that I'm worrying about will be my studies, I found out that I need to spend more times into it, as I couldn't really catch up for getting cgpa above 3, I must get an cgpa above 3 by this sems as this is the 2nd last sems, I don't wanna see my cgpa below 3 end of this sems, I must fork out more times on my studies by now, although is bit late, but at least I did something that I won't regret in the future. Thirdly, back to my office works, I finally managed to finish those foreigner state consent application files on my table, and already submitted 3 files to the Wilayah Land Office, left 2 with me now, hafto submit by next week, the project that I'm handling is almost done, hopefully can be done by this month, but next week I only working for 2 days, because Monday got class, Wednesday gotta visit to Kiwanis Syndrome down Centre, then Thursday got class, uh~, only Tuesday and Friday I'm working, I scared I couldn't cope with my office works, I don't need a Assistant now, but I need more times to settle down my stuff, I really need more times....

I suspect something wrongs with my brain, I have no idea why and how, everyday also will get headache, maybe too much pressure, but I scared I got brain tumour or cancer what ever you name it, more over, I've memory Shortage, couldn't really remember everything that I learnt, planning to get an x-ray soon, no money lar, XD. I'd remember that during my primary schools days, my mom brang me to temple located at Klang for praying, the Buddha put her hand on my head and told my mom that my brain is slightly smaller than normal child. But what I can tell is, I can learn something very fast, and forget it also damn fast, this is the facts, I learn things faster than others peeps, easy to catch up with new stuff, but then, to forget it without my knowledge, also damn fast, wondering is there any technology in this world that could add few hundred gigabytes into my brain or not, if there is, I should start to save money to got for that add-in. lolx.

Lately, loads of friends questioning bout my loves life, kept on asking me why still don't want to get a GF, can't forget the past one or hasn't managed to find one? I told them that I got a Targeted girl, but didn't really take any action, because I hasn't prepare for a new relationship, I still pretty enjoy my single life, as I have too much of burdens in my current life, I don't wish to add more in it, more over, the targeted girl also don't want any commitment for the moment, so whats to point I take action isn't? What I'm worried for now is my future roads, in order to be the best, you have to sacrifies something for now, about loves life, maybe I'll just keep it a side, the most important things is my studies and to start savings, my savings is gone for ages since I started to study, kinda jealous those girls who was working for 2 jobs, 1 job during weekdays, 1 more during weekend, and have few figure in their banks accounts, wondering whats makes them so hardworking, why I can't be so hardworking like them? The answer is there "LACK OF MOTIVATION" ahahahaa, how I wish I could be 1 of them for the moment, but I just can't, too many stuff for me to worry now, oh god, why don't you just kill me? Forking pressureeeee......

I found out something yesterday, my cousin bro Jaryl Teoh, 15 this year, having his PMR, youngest son of my boss, he did a great job in keeping his body slim, I was impress by his motivation on getting slim, he was like a fat pig last year, with big tummy and you couldn't really see his neck because his neck full with fats, guess what is the outcome we saw this year? His body was fit, slimmed down loads, looks nice though, but not as fit as mine of course, but he really did a great job, he managed to slim down within a year, no more big tummy, can see his neck, and skip meal when is not necessary, he really got the heart to do it, he'd once asked me how I managed to get thin last time, I told him that play basketball, do more exercises will do, he really follow what I told him, and bout the exercises part, he added something in it, everyday morning, he woke up around 7am, go down to the swimming pool area of his condo, run for 60 rounds, then go for basketball session, after that pumping 200 times per days, sit up 200 times per days, I guess he might bluffing me bout 200 pumping and sit up per days, even my self also couldn't do 200 times pumping per day, sit up maybe is true, because last time I used to do 200 sit up per day, but pumping, I'd tried before pumping 200 times per day, but after that, I hafto rest for a week to cure my painfulness after the 200times of pumping, phobia..lolx..btw, he done a great job, you're the man Jaryl Teoh, good luck in your PMR.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home