Custom Search

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Jarryl Birthday Batch @ Sanctuary

Well, finally, I get my revenge on Jarryl birthday celebration, I finally saw his WATERFALL again, muahahahaaa, I'm so excited, oh man, I'm so evil, alright, I'm kinda lazy to blog nowadays as workloads is killing me, so let the pictures do the talking yea.

Before that, let me intro those who attend the celebration and make it so the happening event in my life, because I get my revenged wuahhahahaa, those who attended were as follow:-

1) Jarryl (the birthday boi);
2) Me (bday boi's lovely bro that desperately wanna see bday boi's waterfalls);
3) Amos Lee (my bro that helped me to make my wish came true);
4) Jeannette (Hot Chix aka My lovely God sis);
5) Bernard (Sausage aka Jie Bf);
6) Yima aka Karen aka Karot (the camera girl);
7) L Gujie aka Karmun (the most talkactive girl);
8) Kelvin aka vin vin (the driver);
9) Ping Vi (the shuffle wannabe);
10) Chuan (the boostle);
11) Kok Leong (joker);
12) Shuite Wan (My pet sis aka Jarryl xgf);
13) Sam (Jarryl's Colleagues);
14) Sam's gf (can't remember the name);and
15) Yima's pet bro (also can't remember the name).

Alrights, here's the pix slideshow, enjoy:-




and this is the WATERFALLS VIDEO taken by KHINKO..


End of the day, Jarryl Totaly wasted by US..the whole gang of us...ahahahhaaha...and he puke everywhere...lmfao...

We escoted him home around 4am, and went for a drinking session after that, slept at 6am. Thats all foks..

Sekian Terima Kasih..:P

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home