Custom Search

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I Finally Get Myself A Passport!!

As some of you might know that I don't have an individual passport to travel to overseas, on Monday 25/2/2008, its actually my college's midterm break, so I take this opportunity to go over Pusat Bandar Damansara to make passport, accompanied by Mr. Jarryl Ee, we reach there around 1130am, I waited bout 10minutes until my turn, It was quick, right after some procedure at the counter, I asked the office when can I collect my passport, he told me that I can get it 2 hours later after I made the payment @ the payment counter, but Mr. Jarryl Ee don't want to wait for so long, and asked me to collect it some others day, I agreed with him as I ain't working on Wednesday also, so I can go myself to collect it on Wednesday, but I lied to my dear that I could only collect it next Monday as I kinda busy this week, because I wanna give her a surprise visit ma..


On Wednesday morning, I fetch my mom to work, then after that head back to house for a short nap as it was only 830am in the morning, I woke up around 10am, clean myself up, then straight away head to Pusat Bandar Damansara again to get my passport, once I reach, went to Counter 35 to get myself a number, waited bout 5minutes, till my turn, and within 2minutes, I get my passport and can leave anytime, its so damn efficient man, 1st time government sector do things that efficient, should gave them a big applause, well done.

Tadaaaa, My 1st individual Passport....

Tadaaaa,virgin 1 leh.....

but soon will be broken but someone at the custom...Aww....pain...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home