Custom Search

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Carbonara and The Chili Sauce Story..(Lame but funny)

Well, its been awhile since my last post, and again, I'm kinda tied with works, plans and so on, so let the picture do the talking, enjoy-

Fried oyster, here's the oyster stories begin....

One fine days, Yima aka Karrot aka Wai Ma aka HarMee mms me her Karrot jut & Fried Oyster @ Ming Tien, Taman Megah while I'm having my seafood dinner with my family @ Kayu Ara. Then I take that opportunity to snap the Cheese bake Oyster pix and mms her that I'm at Kayu ara having Seafood dinner, Jarryl was actually with her that time, by jealousy, Jarryl asked me to go SG find my oyster, out of no way, I invented the Carbonara and the Chili Sauce tops for Oyster. One day during our drinking session, Jarryl mentioned that Hotfuss business not really good, so I told him to do some promotion, he asked what kind of promotion, then I said additional servicing promotion using oyster, available in 2 kind of sauces, which is Carbonara and Chili sauce, those who wash their hairs at Hotfuss, are entitled to get 1 Oyster with two choices of Sauces tops. Those who knows bout this stories, I bet you guys are laughing out loud while reading, lolx.

The Carbonara Sauces...

Fulamak, this is called "YENGNESS". looks like what ar?

ZOMG,1 Big Glass of Carbonara Sauces @.@!!!

1Big Glass of Carbonara, Small portion of carbonara, and chili sauces....

owh looks, over sexercise till produced chili sauces...

After that only managed to produce Carbonara Sauces...parlia betul, this ahem* belongs to whom ar?E.D.I.S.0.N?

2 cats licking their tek tek behind my house. @.@''

Recently, my house got 2 new members, the Froggy, I heard from my mom that they're here since b4 CNY, and my dad told me that he everyday feed them Cengkerik that he use to feed his birds, no wonder they don't wanna leave lar...anyway, welcome to the Ng's Family.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home