Custom Search

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Another Drunkard Day....

CHS Development Sdn Bhd was one of my company's biggest clients, who pass almost all of their projects to us to act for the Sale and Purchase Agreement. And today, they are having a annual lunch at SheeLoiTang Restaurant, Sg Long. I planned not to go as I know I will be forced to drink hard hard liquor like last year, every table gotta drink with the developers bosses, and most of the people who attend the lunch where those elderly folks, and guess what, the developer total got 7 bosses/directors in the company, so you know how happening it will be. FFK mission failed as my Mrs boss aka elder aunt Marrianne asked me to tagged along, because this morning, I'm in the office helping my lawyer Tan to reformat his laptop, and they already confirmed my participation, holly shits rite?

Me and my lawyer Tan reached late, once we stepped in the restaurant, looking for our table, we saw my aunt Angie aka company accounts waiving her hand to give us signal, then I saw Amanda (Developer's youngest Daughter) and her husband Shawn was sitting at our table as well, then only we found out that both of them shifted their seats with 2 of anonymous that should be at the same table with us, and their are on mission, to make everyone at our table to get drunk, especially my another lawyer Raymond, my cousin sis aka Raymond's wife, me, my boss and my aunt Angie, but Angie not feeling well, passed her glass of liquor to me, after bottoms up 2 glasses, here comes the another boozer, Ms Neo (Developer's staff), total drank 4 glasses bottoms up, Eww..., the most pitiful guys is Raymond, he forced to drank more than 10 glasses during the lunch, but still standing, in the end of the lunch, our table total finished 4 bottles of Hennessy VSOP. @.@

Alright, cute the craps and here goes the pix and vids for the day:-

My Hand, contained high level of alcohol in the body....Red Like Shiatz weeeeiii....

Amanda's Husband - Mr Shawn (stone-ing,he can't even drink the deserts properly :P)

going to puke pretty soon....lmfao...

This is me, on d way back to office...Peiiiii-ing...

I waterfalls after I reached my office, at first, not feeling to puke, but once i lay myself on the sofa, gas crushing out from my throat, I'd quickly ran to the washroom to finish my business, after that, rest for awhile, then drove home and sleeeeppzzz..OMG, I WateRFallssssss Again...-.-''

Here's the vids:-



Shawn puking, and accompanied by two lawyer, terraaa...

Another of Shawn puking vids:-




those that don't believed how busy I am, here's the proof of my busyness...

KL Tower....

Mount' Fuji

Floor also got files....wtf...

Told ya, I'm Forking Busy, I Ain't Lie-ing....

Wondering why so many lawyer's firm loved to change my name...Wai King,Wai Kim,Wai Kin, Wai Lin waaaaaiii lan mehh...My name is Wai "KHIN", if i'm in bad mood, I wouldn't reply this letter, but nvm lar, those peeps is either deaf or brainess...lolx...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home