Custom Search

Monday, January 28, 2008

New Year Resolution?

Well well well, 2007 has comes to an End, and there comes the 2008 huh? I believed a lot of you got your own resolution, so do I, alright, the following were the list of my New Year 2008 Resolution:-

1) to complete my Diploma studies at Unitar in June;
2) to continue my Degree studies at Segi College;
3) to get an PDA phone;
4) to start learning how to do investment;
5) to managed JM Builders accounts properly;
6) to make JM Builders earn more profit;
7) to get more saving (is a must);
8) to get a individual passport (also is a must);
9) to get a new laptop;
10) if possible, come out my first car that fully under my name (as Saga is joint name with mum, not consider);
11) to be a better Boyfriend;
12) to sayang my Dear more;
13) to KEEP FIT (IS A MUST MUST, as my dear is complaining that I'm FAT); and
14) TO BE THE NEXT MILLION HAIR.(roflmfao)

Alright, as CNY is around the corner, I take this opportunity to wish all of you a Happy New Year, wish you guys FATT like no body business, I also need that eh. Well, my CNY resolution is to get more ANGPAO, and FATT like no body business when gambling, but I don't really like to gamble, so maybe should start to place a little bigger bet this year eh?Hahaha, wish me luck then, or should say, WISH ME FATT CHOY

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the new year resolution number 11 & 12 need to highlighted with RED color?? What's the purposed huh?? Ngek ngek ngek...

12:43 AM  
Blogger ~.'.*KhInKo*.'.~ said...

oh,itu ar,cuz my sayang told me that i not sayang her enuf ma...

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home