Custom Search

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Online Promoting My Mom Cookies Next Year?

Well, I've had been learning bout e-commerce and stuff and yet try to use it. I guess I should start to get myself to know more about e-commerce.

The other day, when I was assistant-ing my mom making her CNY cookies, I realised that my mom's cookies lack of something, as most of her customer were existing customer or relatives, and the best I managed to figure it out was to promote it, using my another unused blog??I can help my mom to promote her cookies online?Its quite a good idea, but I will be putting it into my 2009 Resolution 1st, as my mom will only bake cookies during CNY and sell it off to those existing customer, hrmm, its time to think bout getting involved with the E-commerce thingy. lolx.

Btw, my dear got loads of cloths that wore not more than 5 times, still in good condition, hand wash, and now, kept inside her wardrobe for displayed item :P, for the moment, she totally occupied 3 wardrobe for her cloths, and few more plastic container to put her cloths, asked her to snap all her shirts pix and post it up in my unused blog, try to sell those that not wearing anymore through online, see whether it can work out or not.

But firstly, I need a web designer who willing to design my page for FOC, ahahahhaa, I browse through the net and saw this http://cuppacakes.blogspot.com they're using blogspot, and the web design not bad though.

Q-What would I put it in the unused blog?
A-I think Everything that can sell off, I will just post it there, lolx.

Sekian, Terima Kasih, will update u guys pretty soon. ciaoz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home