Custom Search

Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine

First of all, wishing you guys a belated Valentine's Day, as I'm kinda busy with my work until I couldn't spare some of my time on my blog here, hope all of you had a memorable celebration yea. Well, I didn't really celebrate this special day with my dear as we were far apart from each other, what I did last night was just went out to celebrate the single outing with Yima aka Karot aka Karen aka WaiMa and Darren to our Grandpa place where located @ Center point, which is MaK Donk Donk "McDonals". 3 of us basically doing nothing much there, just surfing net and chit chatting around, laughed around and reading something "ahem colored stuff", aren't it very THE ROMANTIC to celebrate in this way? Hahaha, at first, thought off staying at home, to on9 chatting with my dear, but she got her Valentine outing with her Colleagues, and 1 of her colleagues present her a Rose, where I present myself a cup of Red Bean Mc Flurry. Can't get her any flowers as she wasn't around here, planning to order from SG and deliver to her, but just couldn't make it on time and I don't know where's her office located, will go and get her something this Saturday and pass to my friend Kim Wai, as he's going back to SG next Monday ma, mai can pass to her lor, Sigh, poor thing right?

Well, should I start with something emo? Ok lar, since my brada AbalonHunter posted something so the ahem Emo, I myself also should start to emo-ing lar, or else, someone would might blaming me for not ahem caring her.

Alright, some of you might hasn't meet my dear before, there you go..

She's Gorgeous isn't she?

Well, Sis Elizabeth once asked me that what's my criteria of a girlfriend. Basically, I don't really need a chun/hot/sexy gf, the most important is that the One can easily communicate with my family members, know how to cook, caring, mature, understandable, plan for future, hardworking, independent, and lastly, is a must to know how to do house chore. Sounds like I'm aiming for a wife instead of a gf eh? But who give a damn, I'm a lazy fella, who will not go out to search for a gf, once I get attached, I'll try my best to make her stay or maybe make myself to stay (depends on what kind of situation), and will never flirt around or have the heart to find a better one, So, am I categorized in the LOYAL guy part? Probably yes, hahaha.

Well from all the criteria above, she already got almost all, I mean, for me, she's already got at least 80% of my satisfied percentage of the gf that I was looking for, she's kind of caring, sweet, understandable, mature thinking, know how to cook, my mom like her loads, and she always do house chore, not to missed out, she's HAWT :P, ain't it almost got what I want? Something which I don't really like about is that, she's a shopaholic girl, but luckily never use my money before XD, smoke when she's pressure/bored (she's cutting down, thanks god). But other than that, she's just simply perfect.

Day b4 Valentine, I accidentally made her tears because of my "SLEEPY ATTITUDE", from there I realised that how much she miss me and wanted to talk to me longer. Well, as most of you know that I'm The Cindelala boy who's eyes will automatically shut down when the clocks ticked to 12am, I promised to her that day itself, that I will try to stay awake and chat with her till late, but during weekdays where the next day I need to work, I'll only stay up to 130am, and if the next day I got class, then I will stay awake and chat with her until she fall asleep.

What do you think of if a girl who willing to travel from Singapore, back to Rompin (her hometown), then take bus back to KL just to meet up with you, and 2days later, back to Rompin again, aren't it such a tiring trips to travel so many places just meet up? And not to forget, she's sick while travelling back, thank god, it just a minor fever and cough. I'd asked her not to torture herself to travel back to meet up, guess what she replied? She said "I don't care, I just wants to see you" this words seriously melted my heart and touched every little part of my heart, if I'm standing on her shoes, I probably won't make myself so trouble to travel around just to meet up. So, what do you think bout her?

She fork out a lot in this relationship, and I should have to do the same, my willingness is there, but then, there's a lot obstacles, I'm tied with works, college and assignment, how I wish that I could see her every days, well, all I can do now is just wait for her Marketing result, and see whether she still wanna continue her advance diploma at KL or not, hopefully she will back for study, if not, I can only meet her "VIRTUALLY" every day, like what am I doing now every single days. :P

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home