Custom Search

Friday, January 19, 2007

19/1/2007- Another Bored day~

Early in d morning, woke up, do 20 pumping, Uh~because last night too sleepy, don't have the heart to do. I know I damn Fogging Fat now,every times my gf meet with me, surely pinch my stomach fats, My Tummy,uh~~, last time I pinch my gf stomach, now she successfully managed to diet, so now action and pay it all back to me, uh~i'm gona rape her 2mrw, lolz!!!j/k.

825am, reach office, put down my laptop, and some cookies, then went to had break1st with my dad.

845pm masuk office,switch on my laptop, feed my fish, checked whether my babies got die or not, cuz babies guppy damn hard to raise them up, everytimes oso will left 3/20 survived in the end, it's from my own research lar, cuz my fishy giv birth alot of times adi, and everytimes oso left 3 survived, uh~

10pm++, Neh pmed me while i'm playing my darkthrone, attacking people to get more gold lar,in real life can't get that much, so dreaming in the game,ahahaha, yesterday chat with Neh about investment, uh~, i need to save up more money to start invest man, really can't simply use money and play, as u guys know, i'm currently baring my self expenses, collage tuition fee, and streamyx this and that, uh~ MONEY NOT ENOUGH LAR!!!! So gota asked Neh to teach me invest, and soon, will asked my lawyer to teach me, cuz he's putting 3k++ on a England company, hope he can earn more, so can teach me, ahaha.

12pm, Neh suddenly asked me to have lunch with with him nearby my office, got free lunch, ofcuz want lar, muahahha, so asked him gime a call after he reach the Kuchai Lama Maybank.

1pm, Neh called me up said already reach, so i'd quickly go met him up, and order our food, have a chit chat. Well, could said that damn fogging long never had lunch with him, chit chat about previously, we had a big problem, till all the Titanz Organs Crew @ KL wants sabotaj Neh biz, well, found out who's the ghost, but who give a damn anymore, already past, but i still don't understand why the two ghost wants to do rumors between Me,Neh and Amos. Make 3 of us quarrel and almost had a fight, now me and Neh already good back like last time, but Amos still don't want to Bro back with Neh, i don't know why, every times i asked him, he sure said who wants to friend/bro with those SKL people! Yea, i admit that Neh kinda SKL, but he still treat us as bro, so I don't see nothing that have to break our relationship this way, well, 4get bout it, at least, now me and Amos, and me and Neh still bro, I'll still try to ask Amos to good back with Neh, I'm still trying larrrr....Amos damn stubborn and bad tempered guy, hardly to persuade him to listen to me.

215pm, Fark, my lunch hour passed, and i remember i got an appointment with a client on 2pm, quickly ran back to office, asked Neh to pay the bill like he always do, once reach office, client came, phew, while attending, sms Neh to thx for his lunch. After attending my client, saw my Lawyer, Tai Hwa pmed me whether wana makan angin (go out with him) or not, but the time he msg me is around 215pm, shiat, i missed a chance to snake (lazy to do work), cuz today oso nothing much to do, arghhhh...fogging bored.

3pm, starting to blog this shits, and yesterday didn't managed to go pyramid with my dear, and Neh ffk me said dowan to be mentol, ahahhaa, so i stay at home and help my dad fold ciggy yesterday, well he starting to fall in luv with cherrly flavour ciggy that i fold for him, manually hand made ciggy, hahaha, should try that, quite safe cost, he even dunhill oso didn't really touch that much, hope he will stop smoking in 5 yrs time, aahahhaha, well, 2nite planned to go pyramid buy shoes, can't ffk 2day, if not, my gf dowan to find me tomorrow morning, lolz, aite, that all, gona kacau Neh on msn soon, ahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home