Custom Search

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Allegra_gems' Bracelet, Rings, Earing and Necklace!!

Well, Seems my Pet Sis asked me to help her to promote her biz @ my Blog, if I don't help, it's kinda bad rite??Aite peeps, here's her site's link, Enjoy:-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allegra_gems/

I personally Loves the Heart shaped Blue Agate Necklace with Turqoise Beads and Irridescent Bead Necklace, Fluorite Bracelet & Fluorite Ring, i guess those that i stated above is the best in her site i guess, but it's kinda costly, if you girls/guys interested, or have any enquiries please email allegra_gems@yahoo.com. And please don't forget to mention to her that you get the info from my blog, because i can get some commission if i help her to sold out 1 or 2. Ngek Ngek!!

Btw, Happy New Year Peeps, Have a Blast NYE!!Ciaoz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home