Custom Search

Friday, December 29, 2006

Online Xmas Tree Games- Do try it!!

Well, today seems like damn bored, after having a heavy lunch damn lazy to do my work, so decided to play on9 games with Neh, what games we are going to play? Actually wanted to play msn messenger games, but the games currently unavailable, so Neh asked to play yahoo pool, once i loged on, he told me that his line damn slow, waited him about 15minutes, still couldn't log on, and so happened that my client came over to my office to execute their Sales and Purchase Agreement, aite, after finish attended to them, already passed half and hour, site back on my place, don't feels like doing my task, damn, so on9 search some on9 games to play, and so happened that I managed to find this sites :- http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/ and saw a xmas tree games http://www.eyezmaze.com/grow/tree/index.html so i clicked on it and started to play this games, while playing, I'd sent Neh this link and asked him to play as well, seems he's so free, about an hour plus, Neh pmed me that he managed to LVL MAX all the item, i was like, emm, u'r farking free, cuz i played 4 times already stoped and do my works, after finish typing letter, continue played the games, 2times managed to LVL MAX all the item, ahahaha, farking fast rite? aite, here's the figure of the games:-




and after that I'd try a 2nd game
http://www.eyezmaze.com/eyezblog/2006/08/grow_nano_vol1.html

this was farking awesome, it took me bout 10minute to get 30/30 :-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home