Custom Search

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Journal 31st December 2006 - 2nd January 2007

31st December 2006- Well, early morning my mum woke me up to have break1st @ SS4 behine Taman Bahagia LRT station, after finish our break1st, go back home and start painting our house, phew, what a tiring day man, and play water with my sis, i know it's abit childish, cuz i used a small water spray to spray my sis, and she go and take a big bottle of water spray to chased me, till my neighbour oso laugh at us, lolz, it's damn farking funny, damn long nvr play like this already, and my sis was lik juz get dump into a swimming pool like that, weat like hell, and me?pro is always smart, only weat upper body, ngek ngek, well we paint till 8pm only go had my dinner, then went to fetch my gf come over my house and go countdown later, me and my sis was like totaly dead fish lidat, lolz, after my bath, went to 1U countdown around 10pm, Ping Vi called me once he managed to find his parking, and meet up @ TGV, cuz restaurant everywhere already closed down, and my gf haven't taken her dinner yet, so went TGV bought her a Hotdog Sandwish, and some drinks. Around 11pm, Kim Wai called me asked me where am I, rite after informed him where am I, the line cut off and couldn't get in touch anymore, damn those telecomunication broadcast, evrytimes when we need to make calls that time sure lik that 1, haih, what to do, 4 of us celebrate only lar, lolz!! @ 1U centre evenue, flood with peepz and party spray, smells like in a biochemical factory, but hell yea, it's End Of The Year 2006, who give a damn, but don't spray me and my gf enough, lolz, i'm innocent leh, actually i wanted to play, but my gf was having her period and stomachache, so don't want to let her so active lar, later the more she active, the more she feels the pain, so just stand there to be spectactor, lolz!!Around 1145pm, The Curve started to burst the fireworks, After 15minutes laters, 1U start to burst too, bout 15minutes later, 1U already stoped the fireworks, but The Curve still bursting, phew, evryone shouted the Curve win the countdown, and hell yea, the Curve fireworks last about half an hour, it was fantastic man, well, after countdown, went to get my car and go yamchar with Ping Vi, who also knows that this time go home is farking JAM lar, but what to do, my gf gota go home earlier, just give a try lar, at1st, i get my car, and saw a big lines quering, so i reversed my car and try the others lane, god knows what, i managed to get out from 1U within 15minutes and reached Steven Mamak @ Mayang in 10 minutes, while Ping Vi just get out from 1U after i reached Steven Mamak, and Kim Wai called me asked me whether wana yamchar anot, i told him that i'm @ Steven having my drinks, come and join me bahz, and he replied that he still stucked in 1U parking bay, lmfao, who's the driver???Dennis gf, i lol till non stop, her driving skills is the farking pro, i even almost get killed by others car when I sit her car last times, well, stop this b4 it get drag far away, so i told him that once get out from the jam let me know. After half an hour, i finished my Roti Cheese Naan, and make a call to Kim Wai, asked him that where is him, he told me that still stucking inside, I straight away told him that "emm, u know what, tell ur driver that use others way lar, i managed to come out from 1U less than 15minutes, and u guys after 45minutes still havent manage to get out from there, lmfao" then he replied that "i guess we drink next time lar, i oso duno what time can get out from here" after that, my gf said it's time to go home, so i decided to sent her home 1st, then come back join Ping Vi, after i sent my gf back, Ping Vi call me and said that already paid the bills, yamchar next time i pay him back, then ok lor, straight away go home and sleep lor, ahaha, a bored countdown i ever had!!lmfao!!

1st January 2007- woke up around 12pm, my mum told me that she won loteri about rm2k, then i told her to help me to bared abit of my colleges fees, she asked me how much, i told her rm400, then she straight away said no problem, lolz, thats the 1st time i heard she said OK that fast, and tao pao 2pax Bakuteh back for my break1st/Lunch, lolz, after that, she went shopping with my sis, and i went movie with my gf and Chee Keong @ pyramid, watched the the Curse of the Golden Flowers, not bad i would have said, but the front part kinda bored, the part attractive me the most is when Jay Chow wanted to attack his dad (The King) farking awesome, after that movie, my gf went to look for job, a stupid gurl who confirm to work for a shop with a wages rm3.80 per hour, stupid anot??Got a tuition centre offer her per months 1k above, no nid to stand whole days, can use brain to teach she dowan, wana work @ pyramid and stand whole days doing nothing, like a puppet?After an hour lecture by me, she decided to push the pyramid job and went to interview in a kindergarden, after that, reach home, and my mum brang us to a restaurant nearby Sri Siam SS2, to have a Seafood dinner, she ordered salted egg york fried crab, woohoo, my fav man, after finish the dinner, it cost my mum rm170++, b4 she asked for the bill, she asked me whether wana tao pao more crabs anot, lolz, if taopao surely more than rm200 adi lar, lolz!!lucky i said mayb next time, if not, she sure heart ache, after that dinner, my mum start to paint our kitchen, uh~ nid to work again...i helped her to scratch those crack paint @ the toilet, till about 12am, jarryl called me asked me whether wana yamchar anot, and i only remember that 2nd January is his bday, so wished him happy birthday and couldn't join him lar, still bz scracthing, lolz!!Finished scratch those shits around 1am, and assist. my dad painting, till 230am only finished, and wait those paint dry in my toilet, cuz wana take my bath, taken my bath around 3am and watch tv till 4am and sleep!!-.-''

2nd January 2007 - woke up around 230pm, and after had my lunch, my mum asked me to paint my window steels bar, uh~ bored, paint paint paint!!! Finished painting around 430pm and rest listen to music coz the internet connection damn farking slow, and now blogging my journal, btw i jus finished playing this cube game that i use to played last time, after 5minute, managed to lvl maxx all below is the pix of the games, cube = cute!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home