Custom Search

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Credits For Those Who Corporate @ SG Trip. Part 3

Well, On Singapore Trips, special thanks to Shen Shen and Yan Ting for accommodated us to sleep at their condo's, and fetch us around in Singapore, treat us meal and so on, and also, to Yima aka Karrot aka Karren's Uncle for treating us a 7 course meals dinner, they changed my point of view for those Singaporean, all the time I thought Singaporean is kinda Action, Kiasu, and look down at M'sian people, but they weren't the type of Singaporean that I think, their family is great, friendly, humble and helpfulness. A Big Thank you to them, I will treat you guys back when you guys come down to KL.

There's another person that I wish to Thank, which will be my latest darling aka Darren, for fetching us to Singapore without asking to chip money and pay toll, all the travelling expenses born by him, kinda paiseh, because I only treat him a dinner after that trip at William, well well well, last but not least, thank you Yima for coming out a trip to Singapore and help us to solve our accommodation problem, you're the greatest Yima I know, ahahhahahaha. Muapz....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home