Custom Search

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yea,I Get My Bonus ^-^

I believed that most of the employee is waiting to get their double salary (Bonus of the year), of course, most of them hoping to get 2months bonus, but HR dept will calculate based on your performance and how much you care about your company.

Well, I myself actually fog out load of my times on this Lawyer firm "T.S.Teoh & Partners" , of course hope that I can get 2 months lor, ngek ngek, Plant cucumber get Cucumber, Plant Apple get apple lor, I plant my time, i get my what i should get, hehehe, I because of this firm, I delayed my diploma graduation to either end of this year or early next year, but I guess I'm going to resign in the mid of this year, to continue my studies, if keep on taking part time, I really don't know when only can graduate man, ohya, haven't tell you guys how many months i get, well, I get two months Bonus, Ngek ngek, as what i wish, i get it, I been working in this firm almost 3years plus, if still couldn't get 2 months, I seriously cabut without finish my task,wuahaha, j/k lar, I'm a responsible guy, of course finish my task before I leave mer, hehehe.

Aite, I guess you guys should be thinking whats my plan next after I get my bonus, well, actually a lots of things I wants to do, but I just can't, why?because I scared if I used up my bonus, later my dad need to borrow money from me, I enable to help him mer, cuz my dad kinda broke this few years, luck not that good, can't collects debts from my mom X' company, how I wish that I could study like others college student, no need to worried about money, but I just can't, Haih, Same human but ain't same life man, haha, well, what i planned to buy but couldn't buy 1st is :-
(1) Sony Ericson W850i (wanted to buy since last Oct 06)
(2) Working cloths & Pants
(3) New Year Cloths & Pants
(4) Settle my debts (i owe my mum rm400, my Cousin (lawyer) rm600)
(5) Service my car

Well, my bonus managed to pay all the above, but after except the debts, if I settle my debts, I can't buy new handphone, if I buy handphone, I can't settle my debts, WTF, Actually rm600 that I owe my lawyer, it's actually my dad owe, but some times, tak kira lar, dad's debts son pay ma, so what i planned to do is, hold on for buying the handphone, buy cloths 1st, settle debts 1st, then after CNY only c whether got enough money to buy or not lor, but then i really hope to buy ASAP, I ain't buying that phone to Show Off as what my gf said, I AIN'T BUYING THAT PHONE TO SHOW OFF, i wanted to buy a Walkman phone since ages ago, but I just can't do so,well, u guys know that my dad didn't have any saving, how much he earn, he used all, so what i save, is what he borrow, but no count lar, he raise me up, it's time for me to bare those shits, but, my salary damn fogging low pay leh, wish that i could further my studies, and work at overseas or Sg? pay is slightly higher than here, but I still hasn't finish my dip lar, shits.

Promised my gf that I'll save up some money to go Redang with her mid of this year, basic cost rm500 per head, me and her should used up to rm1k+, now i got rm2k or mayb less than that, end of this month 1k++ salary, total got about rm3k, buy cloths and pay debts, guess still got about rm1k left, after cny, angpow guess can get around rm200++, so rm1k++ man, can't get my new hp already lar, WTF!!!uh~i need more income man, T.T, nah, just fark it, I'll count again later, wahaha,make sure i got enough money to buy my new hp, my W850i, T.T!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home