Custom Search

Friday, October 17, 2008

Things That Weird People Do 18sx

I bet the title say it all, days/weeks ago, I received an email from one of my friend, I don't know should I rank it as Piercing Arts or maybe some weirdo piercing, but for me, it seriously made me feel awkward after saw those picture, I ain't gonna post all the picture here, just some of it.



Caution: for those who have weak hearted, or has a very strong religious belief, please click the big big X button above your very right hand side of the screen, and also, this post was rated 18SX, those who below 18yrs of age, you better wait until you enough age only view. :P

Alright, here you goes for those 18SX picture, enjoy~ =S :


Ouch, that's really hurts..


Sigh! No eye see


Snake tongue?

This is sickening...it looks like the organs get infected STD or maybe HIV??


Oh my gawt!! I wonder how this sick guy pee or *ahem* :S

Omfg!!Ouch!!!


That's all folks,if the above not satisfied you, or you would like to see more, or maybe the whole damn mail, just drop me your email at my comment box, I will forward the mail to you asap. :P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home