Custom Search

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

010808

010808 the 1st day of August, also 1st day of Chinese Lunar Hungry Ghost festival. Normally, parents will advise their children not to go out late at night, or better don't go out at all, as the Hell door is opening to release those ghost come out for a break, 1 month holiday, that's why, normally this month of every year, the rate/percentage of the accident will increase like no body business, some said its because of those hungry ghost looking for replacement of their dead. Sounds scary??Its up to you to believe it or not, I am a free thinker, I'd loved to watch those horror movie especially those Vampire movie, I loved it loads, and TV broadcaster will because of this month, will kept on broadcasting Chinese horror movie late at night, for the whole damn month, but the thing is, almost 99% of those movie had already watched by me, or maybe, TV broadcaster has no more new horror film to entertain us anymore? Sad case cum Bored.

In regards bout the accident part, Ida and Kelv met an accident 2km away from Kokf's housing area on the even date, its kinda serious accident, Kokf's car total lost, both of their condition so far so good, but for Thanf, her condition is way serious compare to Kokf's one, but the car is hit from Kokf's side, means the driver side, but her injured part is more than Kok, ahahaha, poor Ida, both of them feels that quite unlucky over the accident, as it so happen, happened at the 1st day of Hungry Ghost Festival.

Here are some of their injured picture that she MMS me, and some were came from my own camera, taken down while my visit to them at Ida's house:-

Kelvin's eye Blue Black due to hit on his Sterling during the accident.


Ida's hand, bit Swollen.


Ida's forehead bleeding due to her head knocked the front glass during the accident.


The most serious part, Ida's leg, full with scratches, due to her both leg stuck inside Kelv's car dashbox and forced herself to pull her leg out after the accident. pain....


Both of them on the bed showing their injured part to us.

Aleluyah...My tower of files...so now you guys know how stressed am I huh?

My forever can't finished works. I really feel like dying with those files, I even dream about it, and awake by it too, I'm having phobia with the overstressed feeling, I even argue over a small matter with my dear, I starting to lose my tempered, my anger, my everything.

Last Wednesday, I asked for a break with my dear, at 1st, she refused to break, but after I explain my problem with her, she then said give me sometimes, but at that night, we'd sms like normal, and I called her for a chat around 12am, and the conversation lasted for about 1 hour plus plus, she cried during the whole conversation, she told me her feeling towards me will never changed, no matter what, she said that she feel so hopeless where she can't help me out at all this time, I feel guilty for making her cried, but I have no choices, I don't want to break at all, but if going on like this, it will be more suffer, but after the conversation, both was like, never break up? I think so, we still calling each other and chat like normal after all, things go back to normal again, I hope there's no more argument between us. Finger crossed.

Oh Nooo!!!What happened to My car?? Been sprayed white paint?? Just kidding, I sent my car for a snow wash @ Shell petrol station SS3 before I head to Ida's house to visit both the poor fella last Saturday, and guess what, I scratched my car on the evening after fetching my mom for prayers session, nearby my house, WTF!! Its causes by the farking moron end lot house who newly built a bricks height about 4meter high, and I didn't noticed when I turned my car into the small alley located next to the end lot house, and that time, on the other side there's a Myvi parked quite out to the road side, so I have to keep more to the left hand side and I heard scratch sounds, not really deep scars, but it did hurts my car, PAIN!!!!

26th of July, went for a movie session with Kelv, Ida, My younger sis, Sook Han at TGV Sunway Pyramid, picked up on The Journey To The Center Of The Earth, 3D version, the movie overall was so so, but the 3D effect is quite nice though, at 1st, thought of bringing my whole family to for this movie, due to the movie on 9pm all sold off, only left midnight ticket, my mom decided not to go for this movie, grr...I thought of treating them, but end up only my sis get the benefit. Nvm, there's always a chance for me to treat them.

Dolby 3D Spect, quite nice thou, thought of bringing home for collection, but after the movie, gotta return back the spect before leaving the cinema, grr....

Front view of the spect, I didn't get a chance to cam whore myself with the spect, but Kelv's was fast, he snap 1 of the pix of mine with the 3D glass while we enter to the cinema, will upload it after I get it from him.

By the way, my dear is coming back to spend her weekend with me, excited, I miss her loads, I can't wait to hug her tight tight again, Friday Awaits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home