Custom Search

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Update

Lately, loads of things happen, such as See Chuan Earth Quake, my laptop charger kaput ted, office having politics issues, and 2 of my dad's friends passed away just like that.

Well, I've finally finished my Practical Training on 1st of May, and submitted my report to my College Supervisor for his further action last week, result for the final semester has been release, cgpa kinda low, only 2.59, GPA 3.10, but god bless, I got 2 Distinction, 1 Merit, and 1 Satisfy in this final semester of mine in UNITAR.

Total up, I got 5 A, 9 B, 13 C, 2 D and 1 Pass (Grooming Program), and 1 IP Incompleted (Practical Training), and currently I'm facing some dilemma on which college to further my Degree, heard from loads of peeps that SEGI College Management sux, then HELP University fees is around 30k for degree, not much different compare with SEGI, some peeps even asked me to go KDU, but its kinda costy for me to study there, I just don't want to go back UNITAR to continue my degree, because their facility sux, timetable sux, and loads of student wasting their money to slack around the college instead of studying there, I just don't wanna get my Degree at UNITAR.

Well, its the month of June, My lovely Sayang birthday coming soon, wish her have a wonderful celebration with her friends and parents, as a BF of her, can only stay at PJ wish her Happy Birthday, why? Because someone said no time to layan me, sad sad, by the way, am going down a week after her birthday to pass her, her 21st bday present from me XD. Beside my sayang birthday, its also my brother Neh birthday, 12th June is his big day, no idea how he gonna celebrate it, well, just wait for his call then. There's also another fella birthday falls on the month of June, which is my xgf Siew Yan, wish her happy birthday too. :p

Well, actually there's a lot of things I wanted to post, but unfortunately, my laptop charger spoiled, waiting Jarryl Ee to check with his friend who working in HP whether can get cheaper price or not, this fei chai always forgotten to ask for me, someday I'm so gonna screw him off. lolx.

Nowadays, my office become war field, bullets keep shooting everywhere, some staff boycotted my senior for crossing over to their territory and act like big mama, but in facts, if my senior aka cousin sis don't do so, others staff will be taking their own sweet times to finished their works. And this month gonna have 2 new staff (Chix), 1 Chinese and another 1 Malay, the Malay girl commence to work yesterday, and this morning, my admin received a calls from her that she wanna resign. What a joker. Now pending the Chinese girl to come over, what I heard from my admin is that she will be coming over in the mid of the month, hopefully is a chun chix, my office damn long don't have chun chix already. please.....:P

Yesterday night, when I reach home after my work, my mum told me that 2 of my dad's friends passed away just like that, now my dad also worrying he will be the next one, but I guess it won't happen gua, my dad looks so healthy, it just sometimes very forgetful only, overall, still in good condition ma, its time to be strict with him bout his food intake and smoking habits, tonight gonna have meeting with mom bout it, if I remember. :P

Kevin Tang planning to get a new Waja CPS, and wanted to race with my 2003 Waja, he asked me to wait until his car reached 1000km 1st, but just now when he viewed youtube about Waja CPS test drive, he then changed his mine of getting Waja CPS, but after couples of minutes, he changed his mind again and said "I ain't going to race anyway, just drive with comfort will do", means that still planning to get Waja CPS lar. lolx. But he insisted wanna test drive with my Waja, later have to video my Waja pickup speed to let him compare the speed with his Waja CPS. Lolx. But one problem, where am I going to place my Camera phone to video the pick up speed while I'm driving huh? Cello tape at my dashboard, or hold it? Shit the neh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home