Custom Search

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A Gratitude Dinner to Shen Shen and Wifes

Last Friday night, Shen Shen, Yan Ting (Shen Shen's Wife) and Shen Shen's friend came to KL for some gambling session at Genting (Uncle Lim's Place), stayed there for 3days 2nights, leaved Genting on Sunday night to meet us up, there goes our Gratitude dinner to him and his wife.

Sis Jean called me up around 3pm on Sunday, asked me where to treat Shen Shen and Wife dinner, I straight away suggested Pantai Seafood Restaurant. click here to see how the environment looks like, the atmosphere, fuuuyooh, I just simply fall in love with it, its like you were having your dinner at a floating restaurant like that. Alright, cut the craps,thereafter, Sis Jean straight away booked table, 7pm for 8 pax. Yea yea, got seafood meal again. Slurpz.
The 8 pax will be, Darren, Karen, Jean, Bernard, Shen Shen, Yu Ting, Shen Shen's Friends and Me. Alright, let's the picture, do the talking, enjoy the slurpz slurpz pix:-
Oh,My crabby maiding...shhh...DND....(Tangkap Basah Pix)XD

Oh shitz, They Noticed our appearance, Maaf Crab.Soweee...

Omg, they got bazooka...preparing to attack...shit....RuuuuunnnnForrrYouuurrLifeeessss....

Jie so hyped, where Bernard thought himself looks like The ROCK, u Failed larrr...:P

Shen Shen and Wife...someone trying to hide, but failed....

Bang, Mari, satu malam RM0.20cents...mau tak bang...

*puuuuttt* Oh Bernard farted....busuk 1....lolx.....

see the Snoopy and Hello kitty lover...both them have the sweetest smile...

Yu Ting and Shen's Friends.She's damn power in pool, i lose to her.....paiseh...

Darren and Yima aka Karen...
The Gang Pix...(ALL OF US) shen shen trying to hide, forced me to hold his head to stay for the pix session....
After the dinner session, Darren, Yima, Shen Shen they all planning to make a visit to the new Sunway Pyramid, where me, Sis Jean and Bernard back to our home sweet home for our busyness, because Sis Jean have to rush her freelance job, and me gotta do my revision for my Quiz the next day, we plan to meet up later for yumchar cum shisha session @ Hartamas. Around 11pm, Jarryl came over to pick me up to Hartamas, but that time, Sis Jean still hasn't finish her freelance yet, so can't join us. Once I reached there, Darren suggested us to play pool at Breakers, cipet, Breakers have the rules that in order to play pool at their place, each of us atleast must order 1 drinks, ok lor, we ordered Coke, guess what, four coke cost us rm38++, @.@'' we were paying u for the pool games and you wants to charge us for drinks as well, damn cheat weeeiii.....BLACKLISTED IN KHINKO LIST. Their pool table sux. Me tagged with Darren where Shen Shen tagged his friends, and guess what, they won the majority, yea lar, my problem lar, can't give a best shot at all. lolx. But Shen Shen and his friends is good in pool. Heard from him last time, b4 he get married, he everyday went for training after work. No Wonder lar.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home