Custom Search

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Singapore Again...

Yeaaaa, I'm heading down to Singapore again, but this time going with Chee Keong instead of Yima's gang, maybe not so happening like the last visit, I just don't give a damn, because, I only wanna see my dear. (p/s: minta maaf yima.:p)

This time, no surprise to my dear, but a simple and nice birthday pressie for her, its a Rabbit Wabbit pendant that made by White Gold, come with an 0.08 karat Diamond eye and also an red ruby as the stomach, its looks quite nice though, thanks to sis Jean for explaining the differentiate between White Gold and Platinum to me, she said its actually 2 different things which I don't really know. :p

Not gonna post any picture of the Wabbit here as YAaaaaaa, I accidentally revealed the secret pressie to her yesterday due to my blurness mode and hasn't fully awake mode, Shit The Neh, so I ain't gonna reveal anymore further, later she sure will say a lot of thing one.

Yesterday, my office came a new Hawt chix, its actually daughter of my boss friends, Mandy is her name, she's a law student which just finished her intermediate studies, I have no idea what is it as I wasn't a law student, but what I know is that she's younger than me by 1 year, and outlooks kinda fair, body shape ok ok lar, thin thin kinda chix, with some make up looks like those Korean chix like that. I bet she's the only child in her family, because her dad sent her to work and offwork, and will only leave after her daughter entered our office. What a Good dad she had.

Well, yesterday finally managed to ask Crocopet aka Ah Kiam to help me booked a room for 2 at Fragrance Hotel - Oasis. And only found out that check in time its actually 2pm on Saturday 140608. Where my bus tix is scheduled on 1159pm on Friday 130608. depart Singapore it will be around 6am in the MORNING?? WTF. Difference 8hours between my depart time and check in time. Called up to Chee Keong whether he wanted to change the bus tix or not, he said its Okay, so we decided to wait at the bus station till 8am, then hunt for foods. Feel so guilty the Chee Keong as I didn't aware that Hotel standard check in time is on 2pm. Well, just treat this as a lesson then, no more repeating on this matter.

What I wanna said is, I can't wait to see my Sayang this Saturday. Wee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home